CHAPTER ONE

Hi so i'm republishing this since i've had some people ask about this book n i feel like it's too good to die in my drafts

plus i love taejeon so he needs to be featured in another book (daddy issues readers will know exactly why)

I feel like the first time i was publishing this i wasnt warning too carefully

I feel like the first time i was publishing this i wasnt warning too carefully. This book includes a lot of triggering content and i would not advice to read it to anyone who's sensitive with stuff such as abuse (sexual and parental violence), or things like kidnapping. (and NO the parental violence is NOT connected to taejeon, i'm not that cruel)

I will warn above the chapters tho!

Besides from that, this book will be filled with lots of crack, fluff and smut. But there WILL be angst so pls >:( no hate 😌

LET'S GET IT THOOO, ENJOYYY ❤️
and pls leave comments cuz the more u comment the more i update, just saying :)

***

"I want them all dead."

Taehyung's heart dropped down to his knees when Jimin pressed a tiny little picture to the younger's chest. "No mercy", he added, eyes piercing through Taehyung causing his tummy to turn upside down once he took a glance at the picture he now was holding.
There was a picture of a small family. A woman and her husband with a boy, probably Taehyung's age or a little younger.
"It's a family, Jimin-"
"I won't repeat myself", the older grunted and then handed him a gun. "You need to learn not to think about who you're killing, Tae."

The younger nodded, his face going numb as he turned around and made his way downstairs. They had already checked all of the rooms above, now all that's left was the basement.
The boy headed down the stairs, steps quiet as the ones of a deer. If he'd be too loud he might get them a chance to escape or to hide. Lucky him that endless years in his parents' house taught him quite well how to walk around a house without anyone noticing.
It's what you learn when you fear for your life once you unlock your door.
Taehyung should know by now.
What felt worse to him was that right now he was letting strangers feel the exact same way just because he had to kill them for no reason at all. Yes, they might call the police after Taehyung and his group broke into their house but in the boy's mind this wasn't enough to justify a murder.

In Jimin's it was though.

Taehyung opened the door slightly, glancing inside. His eyes met complete darkness and a smell of old furniture, probably not moved for years. The boy stepped in, gulping down the weird feeling he had been feeling all along.
It was his first time.
Little did he know it might be his last as well.