Working Wife

Busying himself in the kitchen.
Charles never likes to eat food prepared by other people.
And the seasonings in this world are very different, more like lacking.
As a good wife, he needs to fatten up his husband. 
Well, first he has to make him eat his food. To do that he needs to cook a food that is so aromatic and appetizing that he will give it a try.

"Young Master, are you skipping work today as usual?" The servants ask. They are loitering inside and out the kitchen not knowing what to do.

"I'm working?"

"Yes. In the ministry of affairs. You hate the Ministry of affairs chairman but the Prime Minister still sends you to him." The servant who said this has a displeased tone.

"Hmm.. What do I do there?" He asks while he flips the meat in the pan.

The sizzling sound makes the servants gulp down. The smell is so good. What about the taste?

"I don't know. You don't say much about it." The servant says.
How would they know?

"Ah. I'm done." He said as he put the meat on the plate then put some garnished vege.

He then hurriedly carried it.

"I will come to work after I send this. But I'm not sure where it was." He said, pausing in the door.

"Don't worry. Your 3rd brother always bring you there." The servants answered not going to follow him.

Knocking.

"Who is it?" The beautiful voice is once again heard.

"It is me."

"You again."

"I made you meat with thick red sauce. I also make some rice. I will leave it here at the door. Eat it if you feel hungry. I will be off and go to work."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Nothing. If you feel safer without me. You can eat more at ease."

"....."

Charles looked at the door one last time and hurried to go.
He is never a tardy person.
If there is work then he should work hard.

***

"You are here?" The 3rd brother the servant told him is really punctual. Everyday he will come and urge him to work but The original is very lazy and used to a comfortable life. The ministry of affairs always has so many things to do. He doesn't want to go and is always being beaten hard to follow.

"Good afternoon 3rd brother. Let's depart." He said and looked back at his house.
Of course the beauty wont send him off.
He is not expecting anything.

***

The Ministry of Affair chairman is a man who likes everything to be neat and to the brink of perfection. That is why the unruly and self centered Charles never was compatible with him. He always messes up. He stumbles and the most irritating thing about him is that he blames others for his own mistakes.
That is why whether he comes or not makes no difference to the office. Actually, they prefer if he won't come.
But today, he comes in the afternoon.
Obedient.
Neat and polite.
He didn't show his arrogant chin and didn't walk like a King. Instead he looked easy to approach and almost...almost pleasant to the eyes.

"Wow. This place is huge." Amaze, Charles thought since the era looks like it's from ancient time the place will look shabby but he could never be so wrong.
It looks like a normal office in modern times except for the computers and landlines.

"Why do you look shocked?" 
Sebastian smiles and rubs the top of his head.
Sebastian doesn't know what happened but today Charles is really being too cute.
He doesn't have a good relationship with Charles but he is still his youngest brother.