Someone is back

Charles went to the bed and hug Julius who is facing his back from him.

“What is troubling you?”

“Hmm.. Rianna…I feel so bad for her.”

Charles rubs Julius shoulder.
And kisses his cheek.

“I will do my best so she won’t have to die.”

Julius looks at Charles.
“Can I tell you something selfish?”

“Of course.”

“I….For a moment, I feel relieve that she is already pregnant and that……she won’t live long.”

“Julius…”

“I’m sorry! I know. I know I am selfish. I also hated myself for thinking that. I….I thought maybe after she died we can take care of her baby and we will be happy as a family. I…Of course I hated myself.”

Charles took his hand and bring it to his mouth.
“You are a good person. I know that. That is why I am sure you feel terrible right now.”

“Charles, let’s save her. We have to. Or I will think I curse her.”

“Of course. Who do you think is your husband? I am one of the richest man in this kingdom. We will save both Rianna and her baby.”

Julius nods and went to hug Charles.
“I will not think of being selfish again.”

“Baby, that would be difficult. Even I always think of being selfish.”

Julius smiles.
“Really? You?”

Charles grins and lift Julius chin up with his finger.
“I always want to ravish you whenever I see you. In public or in this bedroom.”

Julius flushes red.
Then he kisses Charles.
“Why don’t you ravish me now?”

Charles gulps down and nod.
“Good idea.”

BAM.

Lorenzo angrily slammed the table.
Charles flinched but says nothing.

Sandro, Guilbert, Sebastian and Charles are present.
Lorenzo looks calm but he is the first to flipped out.

“That damn bitch!”
He swears.

Charles nods and drinks the tea that slightly got the tea spilled because of Lorenzo.

Sigh.

Guilbert  stands up.
He stops at Lorenzo’s back and start massaging his shoulder.
Lorenzo calms down.

“I will find  a good doctor. I am sure the King already tried all the other doctor in our kingdom. Since I resumed my business transaction to different kingdom, I have meet a lot of respective doctors abroad. I will help Princess Rianna to find someone who can help her.”
Guilbert says not stopping his massage.

“That stupid Prince is the problem. He is always been the problem. Why is he so impatient? If he won’t do anything, isn’t the throne securely his?” Sebastian grumbles.

“Actually, our family is supporting the third prince faction. He is young, wise, reasonable and he is easy to deal with.” Sandro says drinking his tea.

“Oh… Third Prince is handsome.” Charles says since he only seen him once.

Sandro and Sebastian scowl at him.
“That mouth of yours. Julius always glares at you because you are stupid.” Sebastian says.
“Eh? What did I do?”

“Your wife is always jealous. I often told him he doesn’t have too since you are dying in love with him.”

Charles scratches his head.
“You….I’m feeling shy now.”