No

Shuichi got to the dining hall "Hey sidekick!" Kaito yelled "Morning Kaito." Shuichi went to get his food and Kokichi got in. "Hello Kokichi." Says kiibo. "H-hi k-kiibo." Kiibo and Kokichi started to talk. Shuichi finished eating after awhile. He was about to walk out when Kokichi stopped him.

"S-Shuichi w-where are y-you g-going?" "I'm going to the library." Shuichi says "Would like to come?" Kokichi nodded his head and grabbed his arm. While walking to the library kokichi started to speak "Ummm....S-Shuichi?" Shuichi looks at him "Yes." "A-are you m-mad at m-me?" Kokichi started to tear up.

Shuichi started to get worried "What no im not mad!" Kokichi looks at Shuichi "Really." Kokichi started to smile. They continued to walk to the library.

~time skip~

Once they got to the library Kokichi stops before going in. "What's wrong?" Kokichi started to blush. He grabs Shuichi by the collar and kisses him. Shuichi is shock what the.....This feels.....right Shuichi kisses back. Kokichi raps his arms around his neck.

Once spilt apart they were a blushing mess. They went inside the library and the smiles on his faces disappeared and was replaced with horror.

Bing bong bing bong a body has been discovered please head to the library

There on the ground was Rantaro Amami dead.

Sorry that it's so short words count : 228 words