Cinderella.

Denki Kaminari was woken up by her step mothers call. She immediately got dressed into her maid outfit and went down stairs to the living room.

"Get breakfast ready immediately." Her step mother said.

"Yes ma'am." She replied while going to the kitchen.

She put her long yellow hair into a bun and started to make breakfast for the three girls waiting.

"What took you so long kami!?" Uraraka practically shouted.

"Yeah kami!?" Momo said after slouching a little.

Kaminari just ignored their screams and focused on their breakfast. She was now done and put each plate in front of every single girl.

"Momo. Don't slouch, it isn't very lady like. You must have proper manners at the ball." Her step mother said.

Momo fixed her posture. Her step mother's words echoed in Kami's mind leaving her slightly confused.

"Ball?" She asked.

"Ha! Why should you know, It's not like you'll get to go anyway." Uraraka said.

"Now, now uraraka. Just because she can't go doesn't mean she can't know." Her step mother said.

"If you really must know, the one and only prince kirishima is hosting a ball to find his future wife. And his wife would be me." Momo said.

"Correction. I think you meant me." Uraraka chimed in.

"Prepare our gowns. We'll be leaving at 8. I expect the whole house to be cleaned by then." Her step mother stated nonchalantly.

"Yes ma'am." Kaminari said going to do as she said, so she could prepare her own gown.

She was done and it was about 7:45. She went back to her room only to see an elegant midnight black gown she had made in her spare time.

She just needed to put some finishing touches to it. It was a floor length dress with silver and gold sparkles. It had a sweetheart neckline that kaminari had embroidered with small white pearls. The beautiful dress hugged her hour- glass figure perfectly.

She grabbed a thread and a needle and threaded through a few beads in some places of the dress.

She then put the dress on along with a slim gold belt. She put her hair into a neat high ponytail and she looked absolutely stunning.

"Kaminari! We're leaving already" Her step mother called out.

"Yes ma'am!" She said as she ran up to meet her face to face.

"What are you wearing?." Her step mother said with a murderous look.

"W-well..I finished what you asked of me, so I t-thought that I m-might be able to go to the b-ball as w-well." Kaminari mumbled out.

The room was filled with silence before it was filled with loud laughter coming from the three girls.

"K-Kami, you really think you're gonna go!?" Momo said through her laughter.

"Y-Yeah Kami, You don't even have a chance!" Uraraka said wiping the tears that formed in her eyes.

"Girls, make sure her dress will be..." Her step mother said while walking out.

"...Just a little messy." Her step mother finished evilly going to their carriage.

The two girls started to close in on kaminari. Kaminari could do nothing, but walk back.

Once they were close enough, they started to rip her dress apart. Pieces of fabric being torn and flying into the air.

Kaminari's pleas not being heard, only ignored. The pieces of beads, and pearls being flung up in the air.