Curiosity kills the cat

Eijiro Kirishima was wondering why he never really felt attracted to a girl in his entire life. He always just considered them as his friends or acquaintances.

This happened to every girl he met, one day however while walking to UA. He saw a certain blonde which made his heart flutter.

It wasn't Bakugo, Instead It was actually Kaminari. He was so confused at why this had happened. He never felt like this before at all.

He went inside the room, only to see that Kaminari was happily talking to Jiro. Making her laugh by imitating his 'yay mode' face.

This little interaction. It was enough to make his heart start hurting. His heart being hit by a jealous pang however kirishima didn't know that.

He never felt like this before, so he just brushed it off. He then went to his seat just before the bell rang and then our teacher came in.

~★•-•★~

A few months have passed already and kirishima still felt this odd pang to his chest everytime kaminari was talking to someone.

This left him even more confused as it started to get worse. He had thought he would have gotten over it sooner or later, but instead it just grew stronger and felt more hurtful.

He had kept it a secret the entire time, for he feared that they would all just burst out laughing at him for saying such ridiculous things.

He was just silently sitting in his room. He was more confused than ever, he so longed for the day when all of these so called interactions would no longer have a toll on him.

He then got the idea to search it up on the web to try and figure it out. He was dying to know what this was. He got his laptop and immediately searched for it hoping that he could get an answer.

It turns out this is what people may call a "crush". Apparently kirishima had just caught a crush. This crush was no other than Kaminari Denki.

To get a crush on a boy who's one of his best friends however, kirishima, he just couldn't believe it. He felt so stupid that he didn't realize the feeling sooner.

He then searched up why he got a crush on a boy. He didn't really get much info that could help him, but..he now knew one thing that helps.

That one thing that helps being. . . .that he's not as straight as he thought. In fact he's full on GAY. He knows this now.

He would normally tell everyone he trusts about this, but he feared for all of the rejection to come....so for now. He's just gonna be staying in the closet until he's already ready to admit...
———————————————————

-The End-

.....Or is it?

~Word Count: 474~

Sorry it's shorter than usual.