Chapter || 8

COURT ROOM

" Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, was having an affair with Mrs. Shanaya Luthra. These pictures of them being intimate in Oberoi Industries and in some public places prove above statement." Daksh smirked spitting disgusted venom. He presented their forceful hug, both being together in a couch inside his cabin, where Shivaay was on top of Shanaya and some pictures accordingly disgustingly morphed.

Shivaay closed his eyes in disgust and regret seeing those dirty pictures, suddenly Annika's thought stroke his mind. He snapped opening his eyes to look at Annika in fear. What if she believed these disgusting pictures? What if she also left him like others?

Shivaay was surprised to see her looking at those pictures curiously. And to mention there was no expressions of doubt, regret or anger in her face and eyes.

"Annika!" Shivaay whispered in frustration for not able to conclude her current state on her face. As if listening to his call she gazed at him, one look at him and Annika knew his situation. She nodded her head in assurance, telling him she trusts him.

"How does this prove suspect guilty?" Magistrate straightened his glasses questioning Daksh.

"Your honour, as you saw these pictures clearly show, Mr. Oberoi was having an affair with his ex-girlfriend Shanaya Luthra and I suppose, Mrs. Oberoi that is Miss. Raizada was not aware of his deeds. So, Mr. Oberoi might have killed Mrs. Luthra because she could have threatened him on revealing their dirty affair to Mrs. Oberoi." Daksh paused pointing towards Shivaay who didn't have anything except hope.

"They might have also had some disagreement with each other. Mr. Oberoi in fit of anger must have killed Mrs. Luthra. As everyone know, Mr. Oberoi has anger issues and adding to it he is an alcohol addict. I'm damn sure, it's Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi who killed Mrs. Shanaya Luthra. " this concluded Daksh's allegation.

"Does the Defence Attorney have any objection?" The magistrate asked a silent Annika and, in a moment, Shivaay was scared looking at her silent and calm face. What he didn't know is it's the silence before the storm.

"What will Miss. Raizada oppose, your honour? She is his wife unfortunately and it might be shocking for her to know Mr. Oberoi was cheating behind her back. May be, she was not able to oppose even after knowing, he was cheating from a long time" Daksh wasn't able to complete when Annika decided to take this game her hand.

"Objection, your honour" Annika shouted rising up her chair, startling Daksh with his over confidence. Her eyes never left Shivaay's until she screamed moving out of her place.

" Yes proceed" Magistrate announced preparing himself to listen Annika's objection.

"So, according to, Mr. Khurana, Mr. Oberoi was having an affair with Mrs. Luthra am I right?" Annika questioned Daksh who was smirking on his imaginary victory.

"Okay! Mr. Oberoi was having an affair and"

Shivaay intervened "I was not" he snapped at her with a frown on his face. People start blaming him for an imaginary affair which he never had and an affair he never thought of having. Now this girl also started telling it.

Annika looked irritated at him for disturbing her. "Yes! So, let's imagine Mr. Oberoi was having an affair. How does this conclude him being a murdered? Just because he was having an affair?" asked Annika curiously at Daksh.

"If he can have an affair behind his wife, it won't take long for him to kill Mrs. Luthra as an act to hide his deeds from you, I mean from Mrs. Oberoi." stated Daksh as a matter of fact.