❦𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃 𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇.

8.
"Stop being a pussy"

~~

"I think that is everything" Ace said as they made their way back downstairs.

"not trying to be rude or anything, but how come you hardly have anything?" Romeo asked looking at the little stack of boxes.

"Wanted a clean start I guess" I replied.

"Fair enough, well we will leave you to it. If you need anything we are just next door" Ace said going out if the front door.

"Here's my number" Ace said as he pulled out a piece of paper and handing it to me before leaving.

"Thank you" I called out as they left and I entered his number into my phone.

I looked around a real smile fell on to my face.
Life can suck my dick.

I got out my phone and made a to do list. Damn I feel like a grown up.

But first on the list I need to get myself a bed or even just a mattress, all I have is a duvet that I stole from the hotel plus a few blankets and pillows.

The bathrooms had everything already in them so they can go at the bottom of the list for now.

After I get a bed I'll get a fridge, an oven and kitchen stuff. I won't need plates and cutlery as I've bought them with me.

I'll get myself a couch, not really fussy for a TV just now.

I walked around the house and added more stuff to the list and made some mental notes.

I got into my car and headed to the shops. As it was only christmas a week ago some of the sales where still on.

IKEA! They have fucking amazing furniture.

I walked around ikea admiring everything. I had a vision in my head so all I need to do was find what I needed.
How hard can it be?

~~

Well now I'm standing at the till with a mattress, a shelf, a mirror, 2 bedside tables and atleast 5 little succulent plants plus the actual bed frame.

"Fuck." I breathed out.

£179
£5
£13
£40
£40
£4.99
£315

I watched as the total came to £596.99.

I took everything to the car park on one of those massive trolley type things, and it was only when I got to my car that I realized that this shit ain't gonna fit.

"Hah that's what's she said" I said out loud.

I got my phone out and called Gary.

"Hi, would you be able to send a van or big car to help me out" I asked politely down the phone.

"can't we are busy in a meeting, you said you wanted to be independent, goodbye" he said before hanging up.

"You prick!" I yelled into the phone. 
I started to do laps round the car trying to fit everything into my little car.

I tried so many time trying to fit everything in but it wouldn't work.

"STUPID FUCKING BED!" I shouted at the trolley before sitting on the boot of my car.

"Isabella?" I heard someone come from the side of me.
I stood up and saw Ace going past carrying a highchair.

"You alright?" He asked pointing to the trolley.

"I underestimated how small my car is." I said admitting defeat.

"I'm sure it will fit in mine wait there." He said before returning 5 minutes later parking his range rover at the back of my car.