Melody Diamond crystal

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful goddess looking at me, I was in her arms as she smiled  so beautiful that  white sliver hair and her gorgeous snowflake silver gray pairs eyes, that white pale skin --everything about her is just so perfect. She  was snuggling and swaying me in her arms like a baby, which reminds me that I'm really a baby, a loud bang was heard in the other side of the room then a man with dark chocolate hair and deep brown eyes rushed inside

"Angle, are you alright?" The giant man came to the women who he called angle and notice me in her arms

"Look, luka" the women named angle pass me to the man she called luka in his arms, luka smiled so widely and kiss Angles checks

"Thank you my angle, you given me an outstanding and beautiful daughter" he looked back at me again and began spinning so happily, finally he stopped spinning and sat down in a chair beside a big window where the sunlight softly shines her light through.

"Look at her she has her mother hair and beautiful face, even her eyes" wait, mother?? So I see..this angle is my mother and this luka is my new father...
Thank you God for giving me a loving family that I've always wanted...I started giggling, my mother walked towards us and hugged daddy's arms and leaned her head at his shoulder, both of them looked and smiled at me.

"She's looks so peaceful..." My mother said as she extended her arms and slide her soft fingers through my cheeks..I giggled more

"What should we name her??" My father ask and took hold of my mother hand and kissed her fingers, this parent of mine sure do love each other, and I'm glad of it.

"I think we already have a name" she looked at him as to indicate something, soon my father nodded with agreement, they stood up, my father raised his arms with me on it to the sunlight and said
"Welcome to newland my little Melody" my father said
"I'm your father king luka antarc crystal, king of the crystal kingdom" he smiled at me
"And I'm your mommy my little Melody, I'm angle remes crystal, and you are...."
"Melody Diamond crystal, our dear princess" both my parents said in chorus..
That name rang the bell in my memory, but I'll take care of that later.

(1 month later)

Since the day I was born, all that I do is sleep, sleep, eat, sleep again and again, all I do was sleep.

While I was staring at the ceiling trying to remember where did I hear the name Melody Diamond crystal then soon I remember it, BLOODY HELL! I'm in the otome game that I use to play in my last life, and worst I'M THE VILLAINESS!! V-I-L-L-A-I-N-E-S-S!!!.

In this whole month all I did was planning on how I'm going to survive, so my plan is
1) get stronger so I can avoid any death flags

2) avoid all the capture targets as soon as possible and if ever I do meet them then all I have to do is turn the scene upside down, (note; Don't do what the former villainess do, and especially don't bully anyone)

3) avoid the heroine as much as you can.

4) Know everything about your surrounding, I plan to travel when I'm 4 year older and know what my magic abilities are.

MAIN GOAL) Slowly build a Nation and conquer this world without anyone knowing it, build a team with extraordinary people to help me along the way.

So first I need to Know what magic I had and get stronger.

Oh and one more thing, I accidentally talk while my mommy holding me and said "mommy" my mother was shock on how a one month baby already know how to speak, she rushed to my father and both of them stared at me in shock, I giggled and said even more words like "dada, mama" and there you have it, now they find it normal when I talk and sometimes I would say "libwawi" what I'm actually trying to say was library but that's the only pronouncetion I can say in this baby language of mine.

And I started to read many things all I did was wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, read, read,and read, then eat lunch, read again, then dinner, sleep.

I read that this is the world that they call new land , and new land is divided into five kingdoms first is

Summer kingdom, where everyday was summer, and I read it's pretty hard to rain in there, they have to chant a spell to conjure up a rain.

Then autumn kingdom, this kingdom is where fairy's live, both human and fairy live peacefully in this kingdom, all is colored orange and falling leaves everywhere, I heard they have excellent pumpkin foods, such as pie, soup and etc.

Winter kingdom, this kingdom is icy cold and people who usually live their has snow white hair and pale skin and silver eyes, and I soon knew that my mother is the Duke's second daughter in winter kingdom, so which mean I'm half winterian.

Then spring kingdom, this kingdom is where flowers bloom everywhere and beautiful and majestic kingdom.

And as you observe the kingdoms are named after the season, but my kingdom is different.

The crystal kingdom, a kingdom where every kind and types of gems are found, where are rich in making jewelries here.

The former Melody was spoiled, a brat, bully and cruel, she treat commoners like air and she's cruel to people who is belong her status, she likes bullying the heroine, she's cruel to the other capture targets, but now that's all gonna change.

Angle remes crystal

Luka antarc crystal

Luka antarc crystal