unexpected encouter

Why Is he here?? This Is the autumn kingdom, they should be at the winter kingdom with mistress Reinie..

"We'll look what the cat drag herself in, you put me to sleep for the whole hour and didn't even said goodbye to me, and then disappearing for more than a month" ok he look......angry...

I just flash a fake smile at him "w--what....are you doing here exactly?" This feels really awkward and not to mention our...position where in right now "and can you please get off me?" I asked 'nicely', ash looked at me so intensely as if he didn't just heard what I said, please stop staring at me like that!!!

My hell!! Stop!!

Ash seem to have notice my discomfort and sighed then he stood up and helped me to sit up "mistress Reinie send us here, since she felt something is in here" my face is still red as a fresh tomato!, The hell why did he do that for?!, I brushed off every last memory of that moment and acted normally, I stood up "maybe it's the magic gems" he shook his head "mistress Reinie have tons of magical item, why does she bother herself with those puny gems?" Well you do have a point, ok those auras I'm feeling are really familiar, and I think I know what does aura is, first it was Ash's aura and then a soothing aura which I'm guessing it's the gems but one aura still remains and I know who or what it is....

"Ether.." we've been fighting ether in the past month and I'm pretty sure this aura is an ether...

"What's an ether?" Ash asked, but why do I sense something in his tone of voice it's like his asking but a part of it is not, whatever maybe I just heard it wrong "it's nothing, by the way you said send us? You mean--" "yup the other are here too, we got separated by the maze or whatever you call this place is" hayst! The other idio--I mean boys are here!

"Let's just keep moving" I said, I made a fire in my right palm, ash went pass me but he said some words that frightened me "let's just take care of this for now, but after this I'll deal with you later.." I gulped, I wonder what deal with you later means, and I swear I don't want to know it, light bulb! What if after we get the gems and defeat the ether I can just teleport myself out before ash even notice it... hehehehehhe easy as pie

Thea's POV

I feel like I've been walking in circles, there's too many twist and turns in this cave, why did I even suggest this wild goose chase anyways?

Well it's too late for regrets, now let---
My thoughts was interrupted when loud voice of other unknown people can be heard not far from where I stand..

"I told you to not wonder off like that!" A boy? Are they arguing or scolding someone? Because I can tell this person is really angry

"We were worried sick" another boy spoke, his tone was down but you can still sense the worried and slight anger from it

"Sorry ok, I just got to attach to that little cute black cave mule" As I get closer and closer to where those voices are coming from, I saw a torch lit up with fire for light

"Ehhhh!!!???" Rokuro...natsuki and Liam???!!! Why an earth are they here?!

"T--thea?....." Natsuki softly said, after a few minutes of awkward silence, Liam suddenly jumped at me

"Thea!!" It's not like a happy tone of voice it's more like a monster tone of voice

And then again I end up being bullied by the three idiots, who is scolding me for What I did to them, and by did I meant when I put them to sleep under Melody's order...

!!!!!

So I wasn't wrong, I took the hands of the three idiot and run away from that place.....

When I sense that thing is faster than the one I've faced before I stopped and summoned my legendary weapon without hesitation

"Legendary weapons: activate

Protection barrier"

I made a small barrier to protect us

"Thea what an earth is happenin??.." liam asked but I didn't mind him, my mind is fully occupied by the commotion happening outside the barrier

"There's no time to explain, just activate your legendary weapons...tsk! Stupid miasma!! Why an earth is an ether inside this cave?!!!" I exclaimed out of frustrations, come on! This isn't the time to be frustrated you got to find melody, right! Find, earth magic can help me find melody!

I bent down to the ground and touch it with my palm as I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes

Standpoint

I can see in my head all the layout in this cave I saw scarlet and ash, and the gems, come on melody where are you?! There! Melody is not far from here she's in the other side of this wall!

"Look we don't have time to explain all this so just follow my lead and stay inside the barrier or else that thing outside is going to kill you" they a just nodded...

Ok then...

[Melody are you there?]

[Thea are you ok?]

[Yes I'm fine I bumped into Rokuro, natsuki and Liam along the way, but what's important is there's an ether in this cave]

[I know, the direction is ahead let's meet there]

[Ok but are you fine?, You don't have a protection barrier to protect you from the miasma]

[Don't worry, I can take care of myself]

[Ok meet you there]

"Ok boys follow me"

The four of us head straight to where the miasma is coming from, as we run toward it, the gas around us became thicker and thicker making us hard to see through the gas, even with the barrier protecting us, it still isn't enough to light through the gas...

"Thea!/Thea!" Both scarlet and melody called out to me from different direction along with natsume and ash

"Melody, scarlet!!!"

Scarlet and ash made a dark and fire barrier combination, but it won't be long before the Miasma brake their barrier..

Same with natsume and melody, she made a powerful and thick crystal barrier but it's starting to crack, I made the protection barrier bigger enough for all of us including them to fit inside..

Let's do this!