[38] Date With Mr.Player

A/N- A couple of you requested me to write another chapter and then the epilogue because you wanted to see how Alex and Dylan are together. I thought a lot about it and agreed to do that. Not only would it satisfy you guys but also I'll have complete 40 chapters for this book! (1 prologue, 38 chapters, and 1 epilogue)

BTW, Theres a little surprise here. PLEASE DONT STOP WHEN YOU READ IT let it finish and then read ahead. :P

So here is chapter 38~

Chapter 38

I took in a deep breath, and stared at myself in the mirror, trying to look calm. When in reality I was far from it. My heart was racing minute miles. I was going on a date with Dylan Kennedy aka ex Mr. Player.

Was I taking the right decision? Should I really go?

I sighed. This was probably harmless. I mean its a date for god sake! This wouldn't mean we were getting into a relationship just yet. Besides, I should go. I wanted to.

The past week had been full of surprises I must say. Every morning I found a note pasted onto my window saying something utterly cute which would make me smile like an idiot. This morning the note had said 'Smile! You look beautiful when you do' and I couldn't help smiling. I wondered how he got around to putting that note there.

I always found a bunch of roses at my doorstep and in my locker too. They were sweet gestures which made me want to do a crazy dance.

Dylan hadn't brought up the date at all. He met me after every class at my locker and walked me to my classes carrying my books for me. He even brought my lunch for me! I didn't ask him to do all this though, he just always did. This made me realize how romantic he could be if he wanted to. It made me wonder what had he planned for our date.

Our date--just the thought of it caused my heart to flutter and gave me a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Ready to get ready?" Tia asked as she emerged into my room.

I nodded hesitantly. I still fet unsure of myself. Should I really go?

"Just relax Alex. It's just a date. It's going to be fine" Tia reassured me. I nodded again.

"Now go and get ready" Tia said gesturing towards the closet. I got up and went towards my closet and took out the dress I had decided to wear on my date with Dylan. It was a strapless white dress, the bodice was tight around the chest area and flowed down like a frock. There was a cute white stain ribbon jsut above the flowy part of the frock. An intricate design of diamonds were around the cleavage area.

I took the gorgeous dress and vanished inside the bathroom to wear it. I came out a couple of minutes later already feeling beautiful. Tia stared at me wide-eyed, smiling like crazy. "You know Alex, I knew you would look pretty in that dress, but you actually look mind-blowing! Forget Dylan, you could get any guy!" I smiled with glee.

"I don't want anyone, I just want him" I said, still smiling.

"Yeah yeah, you're in love. I get it" Tia said as she motioned for me to sit down in front of the vanity mirror. I did and Tia began applying make-up. I told her to keep it light yet sensual and she did exactly that. She applied some eye-liner and a thin layer of kohl to accentuate my brown eyes so that they looked bigger. I didn't want to put on lip-stick so she applied a nice layer of lip gloss onto my lips. My hair was naturally wavy so she didn't do anything with it but simply combed it and let it fall down my shoulders. A little blush on the cheeks and I was done. I put on a pair of earrings and then a pair of white pumps which I was borrowing from Tia and I was done.