Chapter 26 - Tough One

// Now, before you even think about commenting, "Wasn't the question marks a beginning chapter?" No, it's not. It is a announcement of this final book. This final book is going to be probably the best I have written. You know me by now, I never give up making great chapters. ALSO, this series is still going to be all in one. Let's begin book 3 :)

Her hair was black as a raven's feathers, her eyes were a perfect glowing red which sent shivers down my spine every time I look at her with my weak blue eyes. I am so exhausted that I just want to sleep and forget that this ever happened. Her skin looked flawless, no scars at all, just noticeable freckles. I don't like women. I don't even have time for relationships. 

"Open the cell door. I want to see them close up." the Queen ordered them, her voice was deep and way more commanding than the other vampires I have met and killed. 

The Guard obeyed as she unlocked the cell door for the majesty. We watched her enter. 

"What are your names?" she asked us with the same commanding tone. 

"Kristina, your majesty." Kristina replied. Kristina was the girl that I hated. She was tied up against me. I could feel her body shaking with fear. 

The Queen looked at me, her eyes were intimidating me. "What is your name?" she asked me again. 

I didn't give her an answer, just a death stare. "Alexis! What are you doing?!" I heard Kristina say my name, which made the Queen chuckle. "You both got amazing names." she said to us before she went down on her knees in front of me, looking at me. 

I didn't say anything at all, just pure silence. "You are a tough one, aren't you?" she asked me. She isn't getting shit from me. The Queen saw this as she laughed at my attempt of giving her the silent treatment. She then looked at the Guard before giving her a order to take Kristina away. After she was escorted out, it was just me and the Queen.

"Stop giving me the silent treatment and talk. It is very simple." she ordered me. I responded by pulling my hand out of the rope and was about to slap her across the face, but she grabbed me by the wrist before she forced me to the ground, putting her hand against my back. I started to pant heavily with adrenaline. 

"Fuck you!" I growled at her before I lifted my body up before slamming the Queen against the brick wall. I wrapped my hands around her throat, before I heard her stupid laugh. Then, with so much force, she pushed me away from her, before I slammed my back against the wall, hitting the back of my head. 

Immediately, I heard high pitch ringing in my ears. I watched the Queen walk over to me, before saying to me; "Go to sleep, hunter." 

------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, I woke up on a rough bed which was a square hay bale. Am I in a prison? I looked around the room, and the answer to my own question was yes. I was in a prison. I watched the iron cell door open, before seeing the Queen again. What does she want now? 

"Who are you?" I asked her, my voice rough as I just woken up from unconsciousness. "I am the leader of the vampires. I like to see humans suffer, but you...you are different." she replied before I watched her fangs come out, sinking into her own wrist. She then walked up to me, before she placed her bleeding wrist against my lips. "Only drink a little of it. It will mend you." she told me before I started to slowly suck on the wound. Literally a few seconds later, she pulled her wrist away from me as it healed on its own. 

"Now, as my blood takes affect on you, you need to get out of those torn up clothes and have a shower. The shower is upstairs, so I will take you there now." she told me before I got up and followed the Queen. On my way up, I saw Kristina being drank from by a female. She had her arms wrapped around the female before the Queen grabbed my hand, pulling me into the shower room. It wasn't a normal bathroom at all. 

"Undress and get in the shower." she ordered me before she went off to do something. That was kind of nice to give me privacy. But not for long though as I watched Kristina walk in with the female that was feeding from her. I felt my cheeks rising with heat, mainly because I never had a shower with someone. I walked over to the cubicle and got undressed. I then turned on the shower before gasping at how lovely the water felt. It was so warm...

"So, what did the Queen do to you? I heard that you had a intense fight with her." I heard Kristina talk to me, before I turned my head to look at her. The cubicle was only half a wall. 

"She hasn't really done anything to me yet. Who is that female?" I asked her. 

"Lola. She is my mistress." Kristina replied to me. 

"You looked like you were enjoying her feeding from you. You do know that they are killing the human race and converting them?" I asked her before she gave me a small stare before continuing with the shower. She has been compelled and I know it. 

After a awkward shower, I was brought to the Queen's bedroom by a Guard. I was only wearing a robe for crying out loud. I need to have some clothes, you perverted bitch! A few minutes later, I watched her enter the room with a cream coloured dress. I am not wearing that. 

"I am not a dress-type of person." I told her. 

"Tough. You are wearing it or I am going to be forced to take off that robe and slip the dress onto you."

"Fine. I will put it on." I said before grabbing the dress from her hands. I then turned to face the wall before removing the robe. There is no underwear?! Are you kidding me? 

"Can I have some underwear?" I asked her before turning my head to look at her. She was enjoying herself watching me be embarrassed. "Please?" I begged her before she walked over to her dresser and pulled out the underwear. I don't care for bras as my breasts were not really that big. I put the underwear on before finally slipping on the dress. 

"Turn around." the Queen ordered me before I did so. I then crossed my arms at her. I was not happy at all. I felt like a stroppy child. 

"Tell me your name." I ordered her, not giving a damn if I get punished by breaking a rule. But, surprisingly, she told me her name. "Darla." 

"Do you mind if I call you by your real name?" I asked her, before I started to walk up to her. We were the same height. "You can call me, Mistress. How does that sound to you?" she replied. 

"I am not your slave or blood bag." 

"Then what are you?" 

"I am just a feisty human girl that wants life to be normal again."

"Guess what? Life isn't normal. It has never been normal." 

That was true. I uncrossed my arms before feeling Darla place her hands on my hips.

"Not so feisty now, aren't you?" she asked me before she leaned down to my neck. Why wasn't I doing anything? It was like my body doesn't know how to work. 

Then, I felt the two points of her fangs touch the surface of my skin. I let out a small gasp before feeling the rest of her fangs sink into my neck.