Episode 2 - The Intake

Warnings: I do not own or claim to own the original content to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", the comics or any of the original characters from the "Buffyverse" all rights belong to Joss Whedon.

15 plus, displays of Violence, Gore, Torture and Sexual Innuendos, M/M, F/M, F/F.

Into every generation there was a chosen one until a powerful witch called Willow Rosenberg changed the rules forevermore.

No longer would Buffy Summers stand-alone against the vampires the demons and the forces of darkness.

She was the slayer that changed everything but now it's his turn.

Felix was training within the backroom turned training room within the Scorching Scorchville store as he continued to punch and kick his punchbag, his hits growing harder and harder as he found himself within flashbacks of his vampire ex before un...

Felix was training within the backroom turned training room within the Scorching Scorchville store as he continued to punch and kick his punchbag, his hits growing harder and harder as he found himself within flashbacks of his vampire ex before until his last hit made the punchbag come of it's hook and flew across the room harshly hitting the floor as Trix walked into the room.

"If only that punchbag was a vampire although it looks like you may have been picturing it as one particularly a very recent vampire." Trix said as she walked over to her slayer. "I guess we're still dealing with the fallout from that."

"I was thinking maybe I don't have to kill him I mean there must be some other way Trix something that doesn't involve me killing the first guy who ever loved me." Felix replied to his watcher.

"He's a vampire you're a slayer enough explanation needed there." Trix explained to him. "I get when some people first kill someone they know they find it rather difficult but what you got to remember is Thorn isn't the man you knew he's nothing more than a monster who will keep killing people until you stop him."

"I get that I really do I mean I looked into his eyes and the man was gone nothing left but the monster, but he still has the face of the man I love." Felix admitted. "I never asked for this gig and I certainly didn't ask to be the guy hunting down my ex just to dust him."

"Nobody asks to be a slayer, but they would never be called as one if destiny itself didn't believe they were fit for the job." Trix told him.

"I best get ready for my other calling," Felix said, changing the subject. "The one where I go to a school run by my own father now that's a whole other level of forces of darkness working to screw my life!"

"Are you always going to be this dramatic?" Trix asked while laughing at the eighteen-year-old boy.

"Always." Felix admitted.

"Look I'm not saying I knew things were going to end badly but I kind of did." Bryce told Mercy as the two walked down a busy hallway within Scorchville High.

"Well I liked him so I'm still holding up they wind up back together." Mercy replied. "Besides Felix has been moody distant and very secretive during their split he's clearly either missing Thorn or began a top-secret torrid affair."