46- The Bunny Is Okay

I started a new fanfic of:

🔥STRAY KIDS X READER🔥

For the fellow STAYs

_______________________________________

Jin's POV

Blending in isn't easy. Not when you're as handsome and fabulous as me. I can't even take a break from all of the stares people give me.

Sure, I don't leave them hanging. Sometimes I send a smile or a chuckle. I have to share my beauty with the world, I can't save it all to myself, even though the only people who can handle my beauty are Master and I.

"Excuse me, sir?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around to face a young woman. She was looking very shy and behind her stood a guy, who was looking at me with the exact same shyness.

"Yes?" I smiled at them.

"Could I please... Um... Maybe... If you don't mind..." She mumbled and her friend elbowed her, making her straighten up, "Could I get your number by any chance?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, haha." I tried to slip out of the uncomfortable situation and said the first thjng that came into my head, "I'm not into girls."

"Then how about me?" The boy softly pushed the girl aside and moved a strand of hair to behind my ear. I blushed and looked away as he admired my hair.

"Uhh..." I tried to find the right words.

"I like your hair. The peacock feathers are really cute." He brushed and I instinctively slapped his hands away. His eyes widened and he backed off.

"Sorry." He blushed and rubbed his arm.

"No, I'm sorry, I just had to say that I'm already in love with someone and I couldn't lead you on." I scratched the back of my neck. And they both chuckled and dismissed me.

"No, it's okay, we kind of just attacked you with our weirdness." The girl said and pulled the boy away as he dramatically drowned in his own side effect of a sudden drop of confidence.

"Ughhhhhh..." The boy groaned, angry at himself, "Why? Why must I be so socially weird? Am I really that ugly?" And immediately, the girl ruffled his head and scolded him for being so dramatic and harsh with himself.

I felt really bad.

Like, really bad.

"Please don't feel bad," I ran up to them and hugged the two of them, "besides, if it helps, I think you're really handsome."

"Hsbdhskebdjsiksms." He mumbled and cowered into himself, balling up on the floor, hugging his knees.

"Stop it, Baekhyun. Let's go." She said and tried to pull him by the hood of his sweatshirt.

"No! My inner gay is showing!!!" He shouted and pouted.

"Your gay isn't inner, Baekhyun. It never was." She sighed and crouched down to squish his cheeks, "Now let's go and I'll get you some ice cream."

"Deal." He got up from the floor and pulled her towards the ice cream shop. They both looked back and waved to me good bye.

I laughed and waved them, just before I was violently turned around with a pull on my shoulders.

"Yay!" I looked at smiling Hoseok who still had a grip on my shoulders, "We found you! Now let's get Kookie!"

"YOU DIDN'T FIND JUNGKOOK YET?" I panicked, "HE'S THE YOUNGEST HE CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD!"