Well Then Pt. 2

Lorenzo

When i came to the club, i was already expecting to see her. But not the way i found her. Some bum ass nigga had her grabbed up and nobody was even paying attention. I seen her though, you cant miss her. I ain't see no one but her. My demeanor switched approaching the situation. Dude was weak coppin pleas, the whole 9. I took care of him. Back to her. I couldnt keep my eyes off of her. She has this vibe that just attracts me to her. Only her. She is a boss, like me. I like that, and as much as she was trying to fight it. She had this look in her eyes, like she was comfortable with me.. "she something else" i said to myself smoking a leaf in my range rover. Im parked outside my crib, i just aint feel like goin in yet.
I wanted to think.

Ding

Shanti
Hey, i just got home.. you home ?

Crazy. Right when i was thinkin about her.

Wassup, im glad you made it safely, and yeah im home . in my car hotboxin

So now lets see if she gone make me wait for a reply

Shanti
Im smoking too, im next to my fire pit though to stay warm.

Shit lemme come by and smoke you up
Damn was that too fast?
Im interested.

I dont usually chill with men, but i like your vibe. 7892 trendlit dr. Im the only other apartment on the 26th floor. #1 to the right. Knock at the door

I was relieved. She aint snap on me or nothing, that text was risky.
I put it in my gps.
its only 6 minutes away. Bet.
I went in the crib to change into some sweats and a matching hoodie & slides.

Be there in 8 minutes
I replied after 5 minutes
She didnt respond, but she didnt need to. I was already pullin in. Its no traffic and no cars really out. Its 1:45am. It took me 3 minutes.
I pulled up to the apartment building. It was one big sky rise, and its newly built. I walked in the lobby it resembled a 5 star hotel. I walk straight to the elevator. And press 26, she stays on the top floor? I thought with a raised eyebrow. The elevator finally binged after a smooth swift ride. You could see the city thru the elevator, this is a really nice building i thought.
I stepped off and seen a sign saying #1 with a arrow going to the right and #2 with a arrow going to the left, which was the opposite side of the floor. I went to the right turned down the hall and knocked, Rubbing my beard trying to make sure i looked ok. I heard the door knob turn, and there she was. I was towering over her, she looked up at me and i smirked.

"Wassup"

She smirked alittle "hey"
" come in, you can put your shoes there" she said opening the door wider for me to come in. I stepped in and was in awe. It was huge and luxurious and clean. It looked like a house in the sky, you could see the view as soon as you walked in. She was wearing pajama shorts and a fuzzy shirt to match with those fuzzy socks girls wear. She looked good, her make up was off and her hair was down. I took my shoes off
" you look good" i said
" thank you, follow me..
Ky and his friend in his room but its on the other side of the house, we gone sit on my deck in my room." She said
" i see they hit it off.. thats good.. your place is really nice, i never had a skyrise. The view is craazy"
" thank you" she giggled.
Walking thru her room it was huge, damn near the same size as my room and i have a mansion. She has a fireplace in here and california king. she walked to her floor to ceiling  windows and the curtains were already pushed over she slid the door, and we stepped out on a huge deck, she had a pit and a hot tub, over looking the city. This shit is nice as a bitch, "damn" i thought. Just seein she got her own is a turn on.
" damn" i said out loud looking at the view,
She came and stood next to me looking at the view too. " i never get tired of it" she walked over to her outdoor sofas next to the pit, i went and joined her. Then she lit her leaf she had put out im assuming.
I brought out 5 pre rolled leafs.
" i plan on getting to know you tonight"
I said relaxing back in the seat, looking at her. I lit my leaf and started to puff. I was watching her smoke. Damn she sexy, i thought. Shaking my head wipin my face.
" whats wrong, you too high already" she said smirking, she was curled up on the couch pretty close to me, i could smell her scent. She smelled edible. I needa cool out though, i dont want to rush nothing with her. I really just want to get to know her.
" you funny, nah lol. You just look real good"
"Thank you" she said looking in my eyes.
" Tell me about you" i said inhaling
" im 21, single, a ceo will be of 3 more businesses this week. I have 2 siblings, a brother and sister and we are all close. My family is close. Ky been my bf since we were 8. I have 0 kids, 1 puppy baby. Hes at my moms. He a yorki and his name is Pluto. Im spiritual, Im African and indian.. im a Aries. Im chill and i dont have many in my circle i guess is a wrap up.." she said confidently
I smiled. "It's enough for me to fwu." I said, taking a nother pull from the leaf.
She giggle " and what about you sir?" she said poking my chest. Her eyes went alil wide then relaxed. She blushed alil then looked away and pulled hers then put it out. I handed her a leaf.
"24,Taurus, Single, Ceo as well. Thats the newest strand we smoking now. I got a couple other businesses too in the community, one of my ways of giving back.  I got One brother he older, and was suppose to hit the club with me but he aint come. My moms passed away. So its just him me and my dad . Im African and European. I just be chilling, dont trust many.. im pretty simple"
"Hmm" she said looking at me
"What" i said
" nothing.." she said looking down trynna play off her nervousness.
" so im thinking bout buying a ticket for this cruise you was talking about"
She looked up quick
" you wanna go ?"
" yeah, i think itll be dope. Plus then i can run into you there." I said with a smirk
" well how about you just come with me? I have a extra ticket. It was a offer from the company, expenses paid with really nice suites. I really dont mind."
" damn, girl.. yeah ill come with you, we sharing a room ?" I asked jokingly but curious
" yeah but if you want your own im sure i can work something out with the company." She said honestly
" nah thats perfect"i said putting the jay out.
" you want to go in and find something to watch ? Its kind of chilly out here." She said getting up.
She is thick asf, not that i care bout all that. But she looks good and shes confident with it. She started putting the fire out and we walked in her room.
" you hungry? I can make you something, or grab some snacks" she offered
"You something else, lol can i get a water ?" I said
" what ? What i do ? " she said innocently giggling
" trynna cook for me, im not trynna work you, just trynna help you relax boss lady" i said sarcastically
" mhm" she replied
" ill be back" she said leaving the room real quick.
I took my hoodie off, leaving my v neck white t shirt on and my sweats. I set my hoodie on her ottoman folded. And stood there looking at her bed, then the arm chair.. i dont want to push any boundaries , so i sat in the arm chair.
She came back in and her socks were off. I could barely here her quiet feet lol.
She handed me the bottle of water and she had one for herself.