Small Party, Big house

Me and Ky were in the grocery store getting food so i could cook dinner for tonight as well. We already hit the liquor store and got what we needed. Ky is also like my personal bartender lmao, he loves making drinks and i love testing them. Perfect duo
We decided we were going to eat fajita buffet. We still had the taste after lunch. So why not. I got chicken and steak so we'd have some options. I got all the toppings, i like my shit loaded. We got lettuce, pico, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, I'm making homemade salsa and hot sauce, we got nacho chips tortillas, lime, cilantro, queso girl the whole 9.
We dropped pluto back off to my moms, my little sister tends to miss him. My mom is always is so happy to see me. I miss being young sometimes and being up under my mom all the time. I can get emotional if i think about it to long. But im proud, i was able to put my mom in a house on land like i always wanted and my grandma is with her my dad is happy. My soul is at peace, so now i just do what i love everyday. " thank you universe" i said out loud. " YAS thank you universe !! " Ky chimed in not even knowing why i said it lmao. Love him

We finally pulled up home. Me and Ky got someone from concierge to help us take the groceries up so we wouldn't take hella trips. I was unpacking groceries while ky went and showered and stuff in his room. I got the chicken and steak on the stove, and seasoned them well. Garlic & herb seasoning. Paprika, Minced garlic & cilantro and lemon juice and olive oil . I went into my walk in closet to find the outfit I'm going to wear round the house. I found something comfty, cute but sexy. Perfect. I went back into the kitchen to flip the steaks and chicken then i added one cup of water to both pots and put the lid on for it to boil and simmer up the juices. By the time I'm out the shower, the meats should be tender and ready to shread. I put the stove on 4 & went and took a 45 minute shower, washing my hair my skincare. I put in my two piece lounge set from fashion nova, fuzzy house slippers. Lotioned, oiled and sprayed perfume. I put mousse in my hair and did my edges, and let it be natural.

When i went back in the kitchen Ky was already in there making drinks and had music blasting

When i went back in the kitchen Ky was already in there making drinks and had music blasting. The food was smelling bomb too! I set up all the topping and. Plated them. Shredded the meat and plated them! Fried the tortillas, and got the ice out for drinks. I went and lit the candles around the house. It was a vibe.

11:30pm
Ding

Ky " opp bitch they here "

I walked to the door with Ky and there was Lorenzo, girl.

"Man what the hell, where is his ass at ?!"
Ky said irritated. His excitement died quick when Trey wasn't there at the door.
As soon as i shut the door, the bell ringed again. And guess who it was? Exactly with his cry baby ass, i can't.
His ass went from moody to cheesing in two seconds.

Literally.

Lorenzo was weak at the scenario & i was rubbing my forehead laughing, he stresses me out lmao.

" im glad you made it on time, the food just got off the stove" i said leading the way talking to lorenzo.

He smelled so good, and looked good too. He just gives the boss vibe and energy.
We made it to the kitchen, i sat at a bar stool at the island and he sat next to me,