Chapter 11

"What we learn with pleasure we never forget."

When Emilia was four, she started preschool

When Emilia was four, she started preschool. When she was eleven, she started middle school. At fourteen, she entered high school. And at seventeen, she left school.

After fourteen long years, Emilia was finally graduating. She would take online classes as she didn't want to leave Embry.

Esme and Carlisle excitedly took pictures of Emilia as the rest of their children had done this many, many times before. But Emilia, this was the first and only High School graduation she would have. There was no graduation in a new place for her.

Even her siblings savored the moment for her. Embry would not be there because he had patrol. Sam had made it so Emilia would have extra protection today during graduation so there would be no worries. It was sad as Embry would not see her actually graduate but he would send her off and Emily was throwing her a many party the next day anyways.

"You look beautiful." Embry looked at his girlfriend as she put on the gold cap. She laughed and turned, smiling brightly.

"Guess we both don't get to see each other graduate, huh?"

Embry had graduated as well, deciding to also take online classes. His graduation had been private meaning Rez family only. Only his mother had gone for him. Sam and Emily went for Paul and Jared and Jacob had Billy. Quil also had his grandfather.

"I'm sorry I can't go but-"

"Alpha's orders. I know and I'm not mad. You already heard my speech anyways."

Embry smiled and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. "I love you, Emilia Magnolia Cullen."

"And I love you, Embry Call."

The two kissed before Embry heard a howl, pulling away. "I better go."

"Yeah, me too." The two kissed again, Embry wishing Emilia good luck before he jumped out of her window, landing perfectly.

...

"And now, giving a speech, this year's Valdictorian, Emilia Cullen!"

Emmett shouted as Emilia walked up the stage, thanking the principal. Emilia then turned to face the audience, smiling at her family. She stepped up to the mic and took a deep breath before beginning.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, princess.