Chapter 11

WARNING: This chapter gets sexual :////// Please don't read if you know me....

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I watch as Eggsy grabs a bottle of champagne with two glasses and rushes to me. He hands me the glasses. "Follow me, luv." He whispers. I blush a little. "What about those people?" He shrugs. "They can wait a little longer." I smile. "Where are you going? There's no need for champagne. We got loads in the plane." Merlin says, not understanding. He grabs my open hand, and leads me to the locked rooms. We find one, unlocked with with a nice looking bed. We close the door behind us, leaving something to keep the door open a crack. Once inside, Eggsy kisses me roughly on the lips, moving me to the bed. I fucking love it, getting more turned on by the second. He lays me on my back. He shoots his tongue into my mouth for a few moments before moving down to my neck. I moan as I feel Eggsy bite and suck at my neck. Only then do I remember the glasses, where Merlin can probably see. "I hope Merlin signed off." Eggsy smirks, removing his and my glasses, then returning to attacking my neck.

My hands fly into his hair, tugging lightly, which only makes him more aggressive. His hands travel up my shirt at a torturously slow pace. His hands finally rest over my breasts. He moves his lips back to mine before ripping my shirt and blazer off. "You are wearing far too much." I whisper, removing his shirt as well. He removes my bra slowly, making me want him more. "You're so beautiful like this." He whispers huskily. Finally he unclips my bra, moving down to my exposed breasts. He uses his tongue to make a line between the valley of my breasts, then makes lines of kisses and bites along them, surely leaving hickeys as he goes. I moan eagerly. I feel his smirk against his skin, so I decide to get back a little. I palm his growing erection from his clothes, satisfied with the grunt he makes. I chuckle. "Don't like teasing, do ya?" I ask. He is response is to grab one of my nipples between his teeth, making me more and more wet. Moving from one boob to the other, he makes more dark spots. Finally I can't take it. I start to unbuckle his belt in a rushed manner.

He chuckles at my eagerness. "I'm in control here, luv." He tugs my pants down, and rubs my clit through my wet panties. I moan, throwing my head back slightly. I push his pants down, leaving us both in just our underwear. I palm him through his boxers. He moans a little before regaining dominance. "I thought I told you who's in charge here. Don't make me punish you." I whimper a little, wanting him so badly. He hooks his fingers in the sides of my panties, moving them down very very slow. "Eggsy, please. I need you." I moan out. "You're so beautiful like this, begging for me." He chuckles. Once my panties are removed, he quickly and suddenly sticks two fingers in me. I could practically scream in bliss. "Oh yes, Eggsy." He thrusts his fingers in me, slowly gaining more speed. Wanting more friction, I start to buck my hips. "No, no, no, luv." Eggsy says, using his other hand to keep my hips in place. Another finger enters me, and I scream. "Fuck me, please." I moan.

I whimper as he removes his fingers, missing the contact. "You will listen to me." He demands. I so turned on at this point. He moves his tongue to my core, thrusts his tongue in and out. I gasp and moan loudly, grabbing and tugging at his hair. I start to feel a knot in my stomach. "Oh, Eggsy, I'm gonna cum!" I scream. That seems to encourage him because he move his tongue inhumanly fast, darting in and out and hitting me on all the right spots. Finally, I'm sent over the edge, cumming all over his face. He smirks, licking up the excess. He slides his hands up my body, me panting from ecstasy. He kisses me passionately. Without removing his lips, he returns his hand to my now sensitive core, rubbing me. After a few moments he pulls back. "Are you okay with this?" He asks with concern. I find it cute, but right now I just need him. I nod. "Yes, please, Eggsy, please. Fuck me!" I scream, wanting him to keep his earlier promise. He smirks. "You won't be walking for a week." He whispers seductively. He removes his boxers, allowing his impressive member to spring free. I look at it in awe, slightly blushing. "Like what you see?" He teases.

"I do." I say back. "Shit, we forgot something." He says, referring to a condom. "I'm on birth control, and I can take a Plan B pill after." I say quickly, just wanting him to fuck me. He smirks. "Well okay then." He slowly slides himself in me. I scream out in pleasure. Once he had fully lowered himself, he allows my to adjust. "You can move now." I moan. He starts to roll his hips, making me stunned into silence from the pleasure. "You feel so good, (Y/n)." He groans. He thrusts into me, hitting my g-spot. "Eggsy! Right there!" I scream. He starts thrusting harder and faster, hitting me in the right spot each time. I scream as another orgasm washes over me. "Eggsy!" He makes a few more thrusts before cumming inside of me. "Fuck, (Y/n)." He groans. We ride out or orgasms together before he pulls out of me. We lay next to each other, panting. "Well, that was amazing. We should definitely do that every time we save the world." I state. He laughs a little. "Agreed." We fall asleep, cuddled next to each other on the bed.