Episode 3: Talking... isn't the only thing I'm good at

18+ Only! Forewarned is forearmed!

This is my interpretation of what happened in the shower in episode 3. I saw someone's suggestion and was inspired. Let me know what ya'll think. 

Type swallowed hard as he stared at Tharn's throat working as he chugged down the water. His lips watered as he pictured his throat working around his...What the fuck am I doing? You hate gays, remember? Type shook his head to clear his thoughts. Asshole Tharn would not get the best of him.

"You're all talk," Type snapped just to piss him off. 

Tharn looked him up and down. Undressing him with his eyes. "Talking...isn't the only thing I'm good at" Tharn said with a teasing smile. Type felt his defenses lowering and just glared back. 

"I'm going to take a shower," he snapped. He got his towel from the back of his chair and huffed and puffed all the way to the bathroom. 

As he walked away, Tharn looked down at his swaying bottom. "Damn, why is he so sexy?"

The sounds of Type undressing, turning on the shower, and getting out of it tortured Tharn. He pictured him all wet, rivulets of water traveling down from his neck, down his hard nipples, to his stomach and down to his amazing and incredible long legs. Tharn groaned and his ears pricked as he heard Type muttering to himself in the bathroom. 

Tharn looked on Type's bed and saw his boxers. Before he knew it, he had the boxers in his hand. He walked over to the bathroom door and waited. With one hand he unbuttoned his shirt. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to taste him. Had to make him see that they could be good together. 

The door snapped open and Type's frowning face was already in place. Tharn smiled as he swung the boxers at the end of his index finger. 

Type reached up quickly, but Tharn held the boxers away from his reach. 

"Tharn, those are mine! Don't be an asshole!" Type snapped.

Tharn looked down at his naked body with his towel wrapped around his hips. The hint of leg that was showing was enough to get him hard. 

"I'll give them back if you let me shower with you," Tharn said shamelessly. 

"What the hell are you saying?" Type asked. His heart was pounding. Part of him was terrified and part of him felt interested? Curious? He didn't know, but it was messing him up inside. 

Tharn didn't respond and just walked forward. Type backed up until he hit the bathroom wall. Tharn took off his shirt and his fair skin was revealed to Type. Type put up his hands to push him away, but as soon as his hands got full of pecs he left them right there. He squeezed almost against his will. His body was warring with his head and every bad memory in it. 

"Go slow, Tharn," Tharn told himself. He couldn't blow this. He wished he had rubbed one off before he started this. 

Tharn held onto Type's arms. The boxers lay forgotten on the floor. He leaned down slowly and inhaled his scent. His nose touching his freshly showered body. He leaned back and looked Type in the eyes. "You smell nice," he said gently. He let his eyes show Type how much he wanted him, how gentle he could be with him. How they could be together. 

Type's hands fisted on his shoulder as if to push him away. His cock was already hard from just the feel of Tharn against him. Yet, all he could think about was the past. "What the hell are you doing?" he snapped. Although he knew. This was a desperate attempt. He wanted Tharn to let him go on his own. Type could do much worse, but why aren't I? He asked himself desperately.