Episode 7 Part II: I'm already yours

18+ Only. Read at your own risk!

"What do you want?" Type asked and Tharn mentally rolled his eyes. He had clearly just told him his biggest wish was for him to go home with him, but as usual Type skipped over what he didn't want to hear it. Tharn's heart sank, but he tried again.

"I already told you what I want," Tharn said. His soft eyes pleaded with Type, but Type just frowned back at him. 

"What do you want? I've been listening the entire time." Type said with a scrunched up expression. 

"I told you, but you weren't listening," Tharn said gently. Honestly, he always knew that it would be hard for Type to come out. He just thought doing it with his parents would be easier since they already accepted him. It hurt that Type didn't want to be with him on his birthday, but Tharn couldn't choose his heart. Type was still the one he wanted. 

"Don't play games," Type said with a frown still fixed on his face. His eyes were soft and calling to Tharn and Tharn was aroused and tired of arguing. Tharn leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on Type's pouty lips. 

He pulled back and looked at Type with all the love and patience he felt. His lips said "I want you,"but his eyes said so much more. They said I need you, I'll wait for you, I want to be with you forever and even though Type didn't say anything back, he wanted to express the same with his body.

Type leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on Tharn's cheek. "I'm already yours," he said softly. His eyes stared at Tharn's lips as if willing them forward. 

Tharn leaned forward as if in a trance. His lips touched Type's as if they were two magnets inevitably drawn to each other. Tharn swept his tongue inside Type's parted lips and touched every corner inside. Type moaned against him. His hand slid down Tharn's strong thigh to cup his erection. This time it was Tharn's turn to moan. 

Tharn got on his knees on the bed to tumble Type down, but Type ripped his lips away from his. His panting breaths could be heard in the quiet room. "Wait. Let me move this." Type quickly closed his laptop and put it on the nightstand. Then he laid back and pulled Tharn on top of him. 

Tharn quickly drew up Type's tank top and took it off of him. Type did the same to him and immediately raked his fingers down his abs. Type licked his lips as his heavy lidded gaze landed on Tharn's tented shorts. "You have a nice body," he said quietly. 

Tharn smiled widely down at him as he took off Type's shorts. He was already semi-erected and Tharn hadn't even touched him yet. "How come you only praise me when we're in bed?" Tharn teased. He rained kisses down Type's forhead, cheek, and jaw. Soft kisses that made Type melt against him. Type held Tharn's lips to his neck with his fingers buried in his silky hair and undulated against him. 

Type's bare cock against Tharn's covered one made both of them moan. Tharn traced the lines of Type's body. His hands slid down his waist and hips to grip his butt and give a hard squeeze as Tharn pressed his clothed cock tighter against Type's bare skin. Type's legs came up and wrapped around Tharn's waist as his whimpers urged Tharn to go faster. 

"Shhh," Tharn whispered against Type's hard nipple. "We're going slow this time." Type gripped Tharn's hair tighter at his words in disagreement. 

Type dragged up Tharn's face and kissed him hard. His teeth bit at Tharn's bottom lip while his pelvis bumped against his. He used the strength of his legs to turn their bodies so that Tharn was at the bottom. Tharn slapped Type's cheeks in retribution. "No," he said firmly. His jaw ticked in that sexy way that Type loved. 

Type leaned down to kiss him into submission. His right hand slid inside Tharn's shorts to grip his cock. His thumb rubbed over the big mushroom head which was already dripping pre-cum down his veiny shaft. Tharn quickly held Type's stroking hand in his grip to stop him. He wanted this to last. He had been dreaming about Type's legs for the longest time and he finally wanted to worship them today.