Chapter 5: Jeonlous

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

After Jungkook did drinking his beer, he went to his room and change his clothes, he went to Taehyung's room and saw him, sleeping peacefully. Jungkook takes a seat on the bed, he took Taehyung's wrist, he frots his teeth when he saw a mark, she took the cream and put it on Taehyung's wrist.

"Good Night, I love you," Jungkook said and he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

He went back to his room and plopped to his bed. An hours passed

Taehyung was now cleaning the house, He needs to clean all the house first or else Jungkook will get mad. He heard a knock on the door, he opens it revealing a man with the cutest smile.

"Hi, Jeon Taehyung right?" He asked

"Y-yes, who are you?" Taehyung asked

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Jungkook friend," J-hope said.

"Oh, Come in," Taehyung said and move a bit.

J-hope comes inside, Taehyung leads him on a sofa.

"Take a seat, I'll call him," Taehyung said.

J-hope takes a sit, Taehyung left him and went upstairs. He knocks on Jungkook room then opens it. He saw Jungkook already prepared.

"Uhm, Jungkook" Taehyung called.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"There's a friend of yours waiting for you," Taehyung said.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Jung Hoseok," Taehyung said.

"Tell him I'm coming," Jungkook said.

Taehyung hummed and closed the door. He went downstairs and saw J-hope focus on his phone.

"Do you want water, juice, or coffee?" Taehyung asked.

J-hope looks at him and smiles sweetly at him.

"I'm fine," J-hope said.

"Oh, okay," Taehyung said.

"BTW, Jungkook is coming, he doing something," Taehyung said.

"This is your house, come on sit with me," J-hope said and patted the space beside him.

Taehyung sits beside him, his hand on his lap. He feels uncomfortable since he doesn't know him.

"Don't worry, I won't bite" J-hope said caressed Taehyung's shoulder.

"Sorry," Taehyung said.

"I didn't saw you in his office, Do you used to come there?" J-hope asked

"No, I went there if he said so," Taehyung said.

"Aish, he likes controlling what his" J-hope said.

"You real--" Taehyung stopped.

They heard a growled behind them and saw Jungkook fuming in anger. He pokes his inner cheek and gives J-hope a dagger look.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked coldly

"I pick you because we had an urgent meeting. I call you but you didn't answer nor reply to my text" J-hope said.

"Then, let's go," Jungkook said.

Jungkook gives Taehyung a deathly stare. Taehyung gulp, he stands up on his seat and leaves them.

"What happens to him?" J-hope asked

"Don't you dare to touch him nor talk to him" Jungkook said sternly?

"Calm down Bunny boy, I know he's yours. I had a girlfriend Y/N remember?" J-hope said rolling his eyes.

"Better not to look at him," Jungkook said.

"Fine Jeonlous man," J-hope said.

"Let's go, Now," J-hope said.

"Taehyung, Don't leave this house" Jungkook yelled.

"Okay" Taehyung answer.

Jungkook and J-hope left, Taehyung prepared food because Jungkook didn't eat. Taehyung just sighs, he doesn't know why Jungkook gets mad if he was near to someone even to his friend Jimin...