Chapter 10: Their past

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
---------------------------
Chapter 10: Their past

They reached the house and went inside. Taehyung has a pout on his lips because he knew Jungkook will get mad at him. But, he knew it was his fault.

"Do you drink alcohol or any beer?" Jungkook asked and turns around to face him.

"No," Taehyung said and sighed while looking down.

"Good" Jungkook retorted.

"I'll go to my room" Taehyung said and leave him.

Jungkook sits on a couch, he took a deep sigh. Well, Taehyung doesn't know who the real him. Jungkook doesn't want Taehyung to get in danger because of him. Jungkook is a part of the Mafia, he is the leader because of his father. They didn't know Jungkook has a husband because it was Jungkook's secret. He just kept on hiding it until everything will be fine.

They get married because Jungkook wants to. He forces Taehyung to marry him because he wants Taehyung for himself. He didn't even tell to Taehyung who is he. Taehyung knows him as a CEO nothing else. For him, Taehyung must not know about it.

Jungkook called someone on his phone and that someone answers his call.

"Jungkook" A familiar voice.

"What the hell you brought Taehyung there, huh? You know that it was a dangerous place to him, why you brought him there?" Jungkook asked boiling in anger.

"Suh-sorry, but I-I thought you wouldn't mind it." Jimin said nervously.

"The fuck is your problem? Taehyung shouldn't know about me, is he get in danger again because of you. I will kill you." Jungkook said solemnly.

"Why you're so protective of him, huh? Why are you hiding him? Why you shouldn't tell about it, so he could understand about your situation." Jimin said.

"Are you crazy? If he knew about it, he will despise me, as long he's with me, I can protect him. Try to bring Taehyung there again or else I'll cut your neck" Jungkook said threatening him.

"You love him, huh? Then why are you controlling him? He is not a puppet, he deserves to be happy, he wants freedom but you taking it away from him. If you love him, why you hiding secrets from him? He will know about the real you soon, you can't keep your secret forever. " Jimin said

"Yes I love him, And I'm doing this because of him. You can't understand because J-hope hyung left you alone. He left you right? When he found out that you're doing illegal stuff. I won't tell him that I am a Mafia." Jungkook said and ended the call.

About Jimin and J-hope, J-hope left Jimin because Jimin working with Jungkook as a killer. J-hope can't believe it but he saw a lot of evidence and he also doesn't want commitment so he decided to leave since they were young at that time.

About Jungkook and Taehyung, they met in their University days. Taehyung is a transferee and he is the beauty of their University. However, they didn't know that he is a poor man, he may have a beautiful face but he can't get what he wants. Jungkook was kind of a stalker of Taehyung. Jungkook is a rich man, he can get whatever he wants and one of them is Taehyung. Once he saw Taehyung's situation, he used it and took advantage of it. He forces Taehyung to marry him and Taehyung doesn't have any choice so he agreed with the marriage contract. He didn't like Jungkook, he knows him as a jerk of their University and he was scared of him because he encountered him beating their classmates.

But when the year passed, Taehyung learned to fell in love(?) Or is he really in love? Yet, he can't confirm his feelings. It will hurt him if he is the only one who will learn to love. So, he decided to wait until Jungkook love him, or that day will come or not(?)