7 years ago

You were laying in Namjoon's bed while he was playing video games on the floor. It seemed it was all you had been doing your whole life honestly —hanging out in each other's room, laying in bed and finding ways to distract your bored selves.

"Namjoon ?" you asked, sitting up before scooting over towards the side of the bed he was leaning against. He hummed in response, focused on his game. You started playing with his hair, your legs crossed. "Don't you wanna do something ?"

"I'm doing something."

"And I'm not."

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Come on Jooooon," you whined, letting yourself fall back on the bed. "Do something with me, I'm bored."

He paused his game, turning towards you with an annoyed face. You gave him your cutest smile as you knew he couldn't resist it, and indeed, he soon shook his head with a smile.

"Ugh, I swear to-" he stopped himself as he got up, stretching a little.

He was tall now, way taller than you —you still remembered those times when you grew before him and called him short to make him whiny. You were the whiny one now.

"What do you want to do ?" he asked, looking at you laying on his bed. You rolled over to leave his side empty and he soon joined you in bed.

"I want to have fun."

He lifted a brow with a smile, and you knew that it couldn't mean any good. You could already sense a bad idea.

He leaned towards the side of the bed, searching under it for something. When he finally found what he was looking for, he looked at you with a victorious smile.

"Let's have fun then !" he said as he revealed a full bottle of alcohol.

Maybe this wasn't that bad of an idea.

A moment later, you were laughing at one of his stupid jokes, your head spinning even though you were still laying on his bed.

"I feel dizzy," you said, and the words felt messy in your mouth. You chuckled.

"Me too baby," he said in the same state as you. Your eyes widened.

"Baby ?"

"I don't know. It just came out." He chuckled, and you laughed at him. It wasn't even funny, but alcohol turned life funnier.

"I like it," you let out, looking at the bottle to see if there was much left. It was way emptier than before, and you thought you two might have drunk a bit too much. You put away the bottle, deciding it was the end for tonight.

"Baby baby baby baby," Namjoon started repeating with a smile, and you laughed again.

"Your idea was a good idea," you said after a while and he nodded, a smile dancing on both of your lips.

You looked at him and studied his features in silence. The light in the room was purple and soft because Namjoon liked the atmosphere it gave at night. Right now, it just looked great on him, you thought.

"You look great in purple," you whispered, feeling like this wasn't a time to talk too loud.

He looked at you too, getting lost in your eyes. You liked that, in the soft dark of the room, you could see just enough of him to know where he was looking at, what expression he had, what he was doing.

You liked to see his eyes wander to your lips, and linger there a bit too long. You liked to see the confused expression on his face as he noticed you gazing at his lips too. You liked to see his scared eyes as he lifted himself up to be able to lean towards you.