Chapter Fifteen

Mark

"I am breaking up with you" right after Gun left my unit. I am tired with this girl. She loosen her hug to me. I look at her with my cold stare. Finally I have spoke this up to her. I've been thinking to it. I know I sound asshole and I know its been to late to do this. But I know this thing between me and her have nothing to do anymore. Its not working anymore.

"What did you say?" she asked me with her serious tone.

"Its tiring Mint. We should stop this" she stare at me with those eyes. Should I even tell her?

"Perhaps you are liking somebody else?" she straightened me to the point. Should I be honest to her? "Ever since Mark you've been not open to me. Since you asked me out a year ago. I didn't hear anything about you.." she paused when she try to console her tears.

I didn't say anything, I am just letting her to say anything she want. If that can make her calm and to voice out her feelings as well.

"Its Gun right?" I arched my eyebrow. Why Gun was on our conversation? "You think I wouldn't even know?" my eyes widen when she played a smirk on me.

"What do you mean?"

"You deceive me so much Mark. You think I wouldn't know anything behind you and your secrets behind me? Yes I hired a private investigator to investigate my own boyfriend. I just found out you and Gun have something in the past" I cant believe her that she really pulled this shit just stick her nose in my business. "I'm your girlfriend Mark, I have the right to know that" I am now getting pissed to her.

"But that doesn't have to do in our relationship!!" I have those reason why I was quiet about those things in the past because I know she will be nosy about this.

"Oh really?? To our relationship?? Its irony to hear, cause in the first place I didn't even feel that we are in this relationship either!!!" I held her hands. I look at her.

"Mint.. I am setting you free okay?" he don't deserve me. Its time for giving me up. This wont work anymore though.

"So that you can be with Gun? What do you think I am? Disposable thing??" she push me then slapped me hard. Which I think I deserve.

"You think I would let you do that???!!" she yelled on me. I saw her crying in front of me. "It wouldn't be easy Mark!" she wiped aggressively her tears.

With that she stormed off from my unit. Left me out with confusion. Regretting that we came this far and I've hurt her so much. But I just cant fool her and even myself anymore.

---

I survived the whole week without trying to talk to Gun. I just let him to focus to the competition and Ill talk to him after the competition. I even texted him to make him aware. For the week I am thinking carefully to what move Ill begin with to pursue Gun again. I don't care if he had Kao already. I know he still loves me too. I can feel it.

"Mark" I was on my waiting room while my assign make up artist getting me ready. The make artist make herself get out to have a moment. Mint were handling some drinks and she gave me one. She smile just like nothing happen a days ago, we didn't have a talk after I breaking up her. Now she show herself up to me like we are okay.

"I guess I have to wish you luck babe" she smiled at me but it wont work not really anymore to me. I push her hand away.

"You aren't allowed here" I fish out my phone and totally ignore her.

"You really want me to do this?" I glare at her.

"Get out" I once again told her.

She didn't say anything and stormed off. I just leave a sigh and trying to convert my attention in my phone.