Chapter Seventeen

Mark invited Gun to sleepover to his house to study together for their upcoming quiz. But knowing Mark will use it to have a quality time to his boyfriend. Gun wasn't that dumb, when he heard that his boyfriend invited him. He cant stop thinking about things will happen.

It wasn't also the first time he will be doing overnight with Mark's room even though before they end up dating each other. Mark always invited him and Title. So Gun was kinda familiarize to Mark's house.

"Mom were here!" Mark automatically let go of his hand when they step in to his house. He let Mark seat and wait him in there lounge. His mom were smiling at Gun, so he smile back. His mom look at the stairs knowing Mark are already upstairs to his room. She look back to Gun who look stiff. He felt kinda shy knowing he hide something to his mom. It was really awkward to Gun, Mark didn't told their relationship yet to his mom. So they really acted like they still friends like they used to be.

"You look more handsome Gun" that was unexpected. Gun was anxious because Mark's mom were just staring at him. When she just break the silence with that. Gun didn't know what to say.

He never felt so awkward to his mom ever.

"Thanks Auntie" he felt so red now. Cause he didn't expect those praises from his mom.

But then Mark's mom expression changed. She look now drop serious.

"Gun, I know you are a good influence to my son. But I know something is going on between you and him. I caught you sometimes in his room. You are just more than just a friend" Gun's eyes almost drop of, he didn't expect it again. That was unpredictable for him and he just only bowed his head.

"Auntie I'm sorry" the only thing mutter from his mouth. He think it would be disappointing for Mark's mom.

She just sighed, all her feelings and thoughts for his son and his boyfriend finally she's going to release it.

"I know you would hate this idea but I have so many dreams for my son. I don't want him to be center of attraction and even will judge him as his mother it will hurts me too. People would bad mouth him and throw him hates because he is gay" Gun felt hurt. Cause he realize that did  really put Mark into a difficult situation?

"You want me to break up with him?" he came up to the idea. Because he felt that was Mark's mom pointing out. She just slightly nod.

"I want my son to be happy, but its not only to be happy. I want him to be secured to those people might judge him" and Gun totally understand her. World are too cruel sometimes but that was reality are for.

"I understand" he only muttered. He felt it was a right thing tho.

"Gun, you guys are still too young. Many things will happen in the future." he nodded his head.

But he will be lying if it didn't hurt him. He thinks everything will be okay but it wasn't. It wasn't easy for the both of them.

"I know Auntie" he agreed.

"But thank you for taking care of my son. But you know you should think about this" Mark's mom felt relieved that Gun understand him and what she wanted to be happen.

Later on Mark's already in downstairs without knowing what his mom and Gun talked about. Gun acted like nothing and he usual smile to Mark. Mark finished to clean his mess to his room before he will let Gun enter to his room. Before Mark and Gun went upstairs, Gun and Mark's mom just nodded to each other.

For now Gun will only focused to have a good memories with Mark, cause if they will break up soon. He will bring this memories with him and cherish this forever.

A weeks later,Title asked them first time to camp out for two days. Their classes were about to end and they already finish their requirements and projects to be their grade be completed already.

"I know I will be your best third wheel ever but I don't care, you guys are my both friends though so I will do my best to ignore your being so couple okay?" Title said in the backseat. While Gun was driving and Mark was seated on the gunshot seat.

Gun had a lot of things on his mind but he just choose to act alright especially when he was with Mark.

That night after a long day of preparing tent, cook their foods and make a bon fire to be heated in the cold breeze air in the forest. They are inside of the tent, they sneak out knowing that Title already asleep. Mark grew an idea while they are in the midst of sneaking out, they make sure Title wouldn't be awake with their bare minimum actions. When they finally escape, they run while holding their hands, they seems escaping their reality and about to go to their own world.

Gun felt that this is the perfectly time to be with Mark at this moment. He maybe didn't know what future holds but as long he is with Mark right now, he felt so safe and not worrying to might happen next.

They reach the riverside and they look up to the sky that full of stars. They felt warm then squeezing their both hands. They both give gaze to each other. The smiles painted to their faces. They both feel overwhelmed.

"Lets stay here for awhile" Gun lead Mark on the way and seat to branch of the tree beside of the river.

Mark casually hugged Gun. Automatically Gun patted Mark hands wrapping his body.

"I would like to thanks Title for doing this and be able with you in this kind of place.." he look to Gun and timely his boyfriend jerk back at him. "..its like we are the only people in the world"

Gun splash another smile. But behind those smiles were the pain he might facing after the major decision will affect his life. Gun left those thoughts while looking to the person he loves the most. He kissed his top of his nose.

"Be happy Mark" he mouthed. He didn't know why it was the first thing he said to Mark.

To his confusion he arched his eyebrow.. "I am, cause I have you" Gun felt the pain to his chest. He saw how Mark's smile is the purest one.

He tried to console his tears but he ended up to shed a tear. Mark saw that he automatically wipe it. He thought Gun was only overwhelmed.

Until his finger landed to his lips. They are both looking to each other face. Mark had an urge to kiss Gun right now.

"You cry prettily" he said to make Gun smiled again. When he saw how his boyfriend got flustered.

He took it a chance to grab his face and finally claim his lips. It was the sweet one. Gun continue to shed a tear once again while he was pressing his lips against to Mark.

He kissed him as it his the last time. Mark embrace him to deepen the kiss. As Gun let him lead the way. Tonight will be the night.

The two guys make out in the cold breeze air, with the beautiful stars above and the moon finally came out from the sea of the clouds.

It was the great night for the both of them.. and Gun made up a decision already.