Author's Note

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading The Love Project!

I never expected for this story I started one night in August would get this much attention! I was happy when I got 100 reads, so thank you so much for your support!!

This is actually the first story I've ever finished and it's all thanks to your guys' nice comments :)

I love reading your comments and they always make me laugh! I really appreciate all the love you've give to this story and I'm really glad you liked it!!

So, I have something to ask!

The official story is over, but I do have some ideas for 1 or more epilogue chapters. These chapters would just be fluff (maybe a little spicy idk) and give you a look into Kokichi and Shuichi's relationship! I hate it when a story ends without really showing the characters actually dating, so I wanted to add something in.

My worry is that I'll drag the story out too long. The story is already 27 chapters long (not including the side story). I don't want to make it unbearably long. Then again, I still want to write cute moments between Shuichi and Kokichi.

What would you guys like to see? Please let me know!

On another note, I'm working on a Hajime x Nagito story! If you like that ship or my writing, I would appreciate it if you checked it out! I'll publish it soon!

Finally, that's all for now. Thank you again for all the support! I love you all and thank you for reading!!!

-Dv._.writes