-12-

Jimin POV:

" Thank you for dropping me off again," Y/n chuckled.

" No problem cutie," I hugged her.

" Why do you call me...me cutie?"

" Because I like to tease you...ya know."

" Jimin, it's not funny ya know," she punched my arm.

" You said ya know," I couldn't help myself. She's too cute not to tease.

Y/n hugged me and waved goodbye as she went inside. I started the car and stared at her house. I want to...I want to stay with her longer. I sighed and went home.

My mom was cooking something so good that I didn't feel the urge to eat.  I went to my room, looking at my empty desk. No papers. No pencils. No homework. I'm bored. Then my phone started sending me text messages from Taehyung. I set it aside. I laid on my bed, wondering what Y/N and Taehyung talked about outside. 

.....

" Jimin! Taehyung is on the phone. He wants to talk to you," my mom knocked on the door.

" Alright I'll call him on my phone."

My mother's footsteps receded and I called Taehyung.

----Dialing-----

" Jimin! Why didn't answer me?"

" Sorry. I fell asleep," I lied. " What do you want? Do you miss me???"

" What? No way. Just kidding. I wanted to ask you an important question and you have to be honest," he was serious. 

" Ok. Tell me," I stood up.

" Do you have feelings for someone?"

" What? Umm...no. I don't think so."

" How about Y/N?"

" I don't know her feelings?"

" No. Not that. Do you like Y/N?"

" Ummm," I started walking in circles thinking about this. Do I like her? She's pretty and cute. When she's around, I smile more than I usually do...I think. They way she hugs me back is so comforting.  

" You do like her," Taehyung sounded disappointed. 

" I don't," I was unsure. 

" You don't have to lie to me," Taehyung said confidently.

" You're my best friend. I would never lie," I said.

" Ok. You're my best friend too. Well got to go. See you tomorrow," he ended the call.

Do I like her?  I only had eyes for one girl.

Ring Ring

Who's calling me?

The caller id....it's Y/N!!!!!! How did she get my number?!

I was so nervous that I threw my phone on my bed. Do I have to answer? I don't want her to wait. How about if she's get mad at me? No! I have to answer. But the call ended when I reached out to it. I waited for her to call again, but she didn't. It was probably another Y/N.

Then I started to get text messages from her.  

She's so cute even when she's texting. She's something. But I like someone else. I don't think I can face her anymore since she suddenly stopped talking to me. Plus Taehyung has feelings for Y/n. He makes it pretty obvious now. I lay down on my bed with the phone on my chest. Does she have Taehyung's number? She's probably texting him right now instead of sleeping. They look like they get along now-ish. I look at my phone and started typing, but I erased it all and fell asleep.