-31-

Y/n POV:

" Good morning," I found Taetae laying beside me, with his strong arms around my tiny waist. I pretended to go back to sleep until he kissed my forehead. 

" I know you're awake, my love," I blushed as he said that.

" I'm really tired ya know," I faked a yawn.

" You're so cute when you're shy," he pecked my cheeks. Him showing this type of affection feels like a fantasy. 

" I'm not shy," I lied.

" Alright, if you say so. But I still think you're cute," Taetae tickled me, which led to a pillow fight.

" Are you lovebirds done yet. Breakfast is ready," Jin knocked on the door.

We headed downstairs  to not see others stuffing them with Jin's cooking. I was surprised. Taetae pulled a chair for me like a gentleman. I blushed as everyone stared at us.

" Stop looking at us," I hid behind Taetae.

" Guess what. You guys are not the only love birds in this giant cage. I looked at Jin's red face. AHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGSHSHSHSHKEJDJRJT!!!!!!!!

" DON'T TELL ME!!!! JIN AND JISOO ARE DATING," I SQUEALED.

I was so happy!!!!!

" When did this happen," Taetae asked.

" Last night," my brother mumbled.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME," I complained and pinched his arm.

" YAH!!!! I wanted it to be a surprise, but Jisoo made it obvious and blurted it out," Jin sighed.

" Hey! Why is it my fault," she pouted.

Jin caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. " Its not your fault. I was partially my fault too."

STOP BEING SO CUTE. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

I'm glad Jin has someone now. Jisoo and him look cute together.

" Let's go to the board walk!!!!!"

Of course Hobi said that. He wanted to go yesterday, but it was too late. He was upset that Jin and Jisoo got to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My feet were so tired that I collapsed to the ground.

" Y/N!!!! Are you okay," Taetae lifted me up.

" I'm fine," I smiled. " I'm just tired."

We have been walking for literally four hours. FOUR HOURS!!!!

" I think we should take a rest," Hobi said. I love him so much, but seriously now?!!!!

Everyone, but Taetae and Hobi, sat down on a bench. I guess I wasn't the only one. I yawned here and there, which caught Taetae's attention. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. My head was placed on his chest and I fell asleep. 

Taehyung's POV:

" Aww you guys are so cute," Rose squealed. I put my finger in my mouth to shush her since my love is sleeping. But Rose is right about one thing. Y/n is cute. She's super cute when she's sleeping on my chest. I feel so warm.

" Let's make this trip more interesting," Yoongi smirked.

" Which is," Namjoon asked.

" Come here everyone, except Jisoo," Yoongi said.

" That's not fair," a frown emerged from her face.

" No offense over here, but how can I go over there when my sweetie is sleeping on me," I lifted my arm up slowly.

" I'll tell you later," Yoongi began to spill his plan to the others. I hope it's not bad. If it is, I don't want Y/n to get involved.

" Oh my god! Seriously?! You want them to do that," Rose laughed. 

" What?" Jisoo was so curious. 

Jin hugged her and told her not to worry about it. But a smirk appeared in his face. Should I feel scared?

Yoongi came over to me and whispered:

" You are going to compete against Jin. Who ever wins at being a cute and lovely dovely couple will not get to pay for our dinner. You get it. So if either of you guys lose, one of you have to pay for all our food."

This is interesting. Y/n and I will definitely win. Who could resist her cute smile and my box smile? They are the ultimate power. 

I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I caressed her soft rosy cheeks and pecked them. She lifted her head and smiled. She's so adorable. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Of course I kissed her back. 

" One," I heard Hoseok say and marking it on his phone. At first I was confused, but then I guess it's my point. 

" Let's go to the rides," Y/n suggested.

I held her hand and walked ahead of the others. 

This is going to be a piece of cake.

" Nope. Never. I'm out," Hoseok started running away as he saw a high roller coaster. 

" You have to face your fears," Namjoon yelled.

Hoseok came back sulking with his head down.

" It's not that scary," Rose explained to him. She talked about the sturdy seatbelts, but Hoseok still refused to go in it. 

" Is it that scary," Jisoo hugged Jin. 

" Not really, but if you're scared, you can hold onto me," he stroked her hair. Her face lit up and they leaned in for a kiss. 

Damn that was smooth. Well played Jin.

I look to my side and noticed that Y/n was gone. I ran around in circles looking for her. I found her, just standing there in front of a ride called " Love Boat" while the wind rushes through her hair. 

She looked at my direction and smiled. 

I went up to her and held her warm and soft hands. I paid two tickets for her and me.

I helped Y/n put on her life vest, and carefully helped her get on the boat. I sat right next to her holding her hands. She placed her head on my  shoulder and started playing with my fingers. I didn't expect this from her. I always thought that she didn't like cheesy rides like this one. 

The boat ride was serene. There were pink and red flashing lights and the most romantic quotes on each board we passed. Every time we pass a sign direction, it will give us dares to do like " Kiss the girl passionately" and " Tell her how much you love her." I mean I kinda do this everyday, but Y/n was somewhat excited. 

I held onto her for the longest time until we hit something hard.

" Y/N!!!!!!!!!"