Chapter 15

Plz read the authors part after the story...

Unedited

Samaira's POV

It's been 2 weeks and I m avoiding him, becoz of the kiss, I know he would think of me as a desperate girl, that I m not.

And moreover I dont want to give him any hope. Last week Dr.Nikhil called me for my test, he told me to do my test as I dont have enough time. And he wants to know about my situation.

"Samaira why dont u talk to him? I m sure he will help u..." Dr. Nikhil said.

"I know he wont, he think me as a middle class girl, and after knowing my condition, he will tell this to my parents, or maybe he wont but he will throw me... when I first met with him I never knew he was like this..." I confessed everything, though I shouldn't have told this but Nikhil and I were friends from when we first met in a party through my friend, Mia.

"How can u judge him Sam?" I cut him off.

"Becoz I know him. He is like that. Now plz can we change the topic plz?" I asked him, pleading through my eyes.

He told me I will receive my reports after a week. So now I have to come again once for my reports.

Its 2:30pm, I was in my English class, though I love English but today my mind was not here, teacher saw this and called me, Rahul is also absent today.

Now, what will I do?

"Samaira, where r u? Why dont u concentrating in class?" He raised his voice, I lowered my head as I didnt have any answer.

But then someone replied on my behalf, "sir maybe she was thinking of her husband in her dream..." It was some boy voice.

"Ms.Samaira get out of my class now." He barked at me, like a dog, I respect teachers but he is not respectable, though.

I have two English class in a day, first at morning, and second now. When that day Arjun dragged me, at that time he was the teacher, whom Arjun glared.

I kept my head low and came out of the class, after class was over the teacher came out and went away ignoring me, and then students started coming out of the class, but that the same guy, Rocky, who commented about me came outside,  Mia passed my books and bag so in that way i dont have to go inside to take them.

But those boys made it more worse.

"Waise uss din dekha tune, kaise usne iska haath pakda tha?" One of them said.

"Ha yaar, pata nhi hume kab mauka milega, ye komal komal hath pakdne ka??" That same boy replied, Rocky.

I was walking front and they are behind us.

"Arey patience my dear, vo din bhi jaldi aayega..." his friend replied.

I was about to turn but Mia stopped me saying, not to make any scene here, and moreover he is the son of  the college's trustee.

But I dont feared from them, whoever they r. I just dont fucking care...

But just not to make any scene here, I stopped myself.

We walked and came out to the canteen area, and again he commented.

"Hume bhi mauka do apna hath pakdne ka..." but then he stopped, and I heard someone's punch.

I turned and saw him, raged, he looks like a bull, he started beating him, continuously.  I tried to stop him but he didnt stopped, he beated his friends too.

After a while Principal came and he stopped.

I was standing outside of the Principal room, I was hell angry on him, he shouldn't have done this, becoz of him Principal will scold me, no one believes on a girl, but always believes on men or on boys.