Chapter 18

Arjun's POV

It's been six months, and her operation was successful,  but doctors had said that she has to be careful, and dont have to do work, or take any kind of stress.

So I bought a villa here in London, coz I dont want my mother to know about her condition.

Samaira also have strictly told me not tell her. She dont want my mother to take stress.

I too don't want Maa to take any kind of stress.

I was in the living room, whereas she was sleeping in our room, upstair.

I have kept a nurse for her, she helped her in situations which I m not allowed to do.

I kept the magazine on the table and walked towards our room.

I opened it and saw her reading book.

She looked at me and then again she concentrated on her reading.

She ignored me?

She had did this before. Yeah...my subconscious said.

"How r u feeling now?" I asked her, but she didn't answered me.

"Samaira I m talking to u." I said gritting my teeth.

"Oh. I m sorry I thought u were talking to urself." She said giving me her most innocent smile.

"And about ur first question. I m fine, u can go now. Plz...." She said pressing her lips together in a thin line.

Why she is behaving weirdly?

After that, I went towards the living room and continue to read those magazines.

It was evening when I saw Samaira coming downstair with the help of the nurse.

I went towards them and held her after that I took her to the garden area.

We both were sitting in the garden.

It's kind of became our routine.
And in these 2 months we are following this routine.

I dont know, I just dont want something happened to her.

I used to hate her, but now I cant.

I m not showing sympathy, but before that only, I fell for her.

And when I came to know about this, I wanted to tell her but did the opposite.

It was time for us to go back to India.

Doctor had strictly told her to do things after she felt completely fine.

We landed here and my car has already there, the driver looked at us and said good evening, whereas I just nodded at him.

As soon as we reached at our mansion, Samaira didnt stopped and ran inside.

I went after her and saw her hugging Maa.

She is behaving like, she just came from her boarding school, she could hug me, I won't mind.

"How are u beta? U enjoyed right?" Maa asked her taking me from my thoughts.

"Ji Maa. I enjoyed a lot. Whereas he was just busy in his so called works." She complaint.

How did she knew I was working? She had seen u.

"Arjun, how many times I have told u to left these work of urs for some time?" Maa said scolding me, and I saw her smiling.

It's all her plans to do that.