◎ne

A/N
Hey! Hope you enjoy this fanfic, I put quite a lot of effort in this one so I hope you read it all the way
Thank you for 100+ views
Remember to comment and vote!
I 💜 you!

I'm exhausted. I stayed up yesterday trying to finish a project I have been procrastinating all week.

It sucks that school starts at 8 because that means I have to wake up at 6:30. Oh yeah I went to sleep at about 1 am.

That's about 6 hours of sleep greaaat.

Not only that but we have to present the project and that class is at the end of the day.

I hate procrastinating.

○○○

On my way to school I decided to stop by a gas station to get some energy drinks and really sweet candy.

Hopefully that helps.

○○○

I get to school and talk to the one friend I have, Via, for a bit till the bell rings.

"I'm so tired- I have barely slept trying to finish the damn project." I say leaning my head against the wall.

"Sweetie we had all week to do it, did you procrastinate?" She says obviously disappointed.

"Yep, god I don't know if I'll make it through the day without passing out." I say taking out an energy drink, sipping some.

"Well you shouldn't have procrastinated huh?" Via says and places her hand on her hip doing the "sassy look".

I roll my eyes "Pfft I guess so."

Finally the bell rings and everyone scatters.

The classes seem to take ages to pass. Like a lifetime in each I swear.

Then the last class, oh boy.

I drank the whole bottle of that energy goodness in the first class, I was that sleepy.

I was good but I'm feeling exhausted and all that candy did was give me this terrible stomach ache, lovely.

Plus the anxiety to present is just making me ache more.

I walk in and sit down next to Via.

She whispers "Don't end up like that kid over there hehe." She point to a guy in the back sleeping.

I scoff.

"At least I did my work, he just doesn't care." I shoot back in a whisper.

She shrugs and puts her arm out "Guess you're right about that!"

My last name is Song, I know pretty right? Anyway I don't go till later so, so far class is super boring.

I rest forehead on my arm, but then just put my head down.

And doze off.

"Y/N SONG!" I hear the teacher yell my name and wake up- oh shoot I fell asleep.

"Ye-yes ma'am!" I shoot my head up.

"Ugh I have talked to you about this class! If you sleep in my class you will get detention!" She barks.

"I- sorry I didn't get a chance to sleep much yesterday and-" I try to explain but get cut off.

"No excuses! You're getting written up."

Well there's my first detention. Great.

Mom is going to kill me-

Suddenly my throat feels like it's a bit to explode.

"I got to go to the bathroom!!!" I scream running out.

I run inside a stall and don't even close it.

I fall to the floor and yep-

Ugh I hate throwing up its so nasty.

Shouldn't have ate all that stupid candy.

My throat feels so harsh and dry it hurts.

At least my stomach doesn't.

I clean myself up and walk to class.

"Y/N, first you sleep in my class and then you run out?!" She says raising her voice quite a bit.

"I'm very sorry, I have been feeling sick all day and I suddenly felt nauseous, didn't want to throw up in your classroom." I explain.

I can tell she's pretty disgusted at the idea of or throwing up.

"Bleh- just take a seat and we'll continue."

Wait she isn't sending me to the nurse?

I swear all I did was sleep, why does she hate my guts.

Finally my turn to present.

I did alright I guess. I stuttering a bit and that's about it.

I'm so tired I just wanna go home but no.

I got detention.

So I have to stay another hour in her class.

It's just me and that lazy kid.

"Alright, no taking, no phone, no music and no sleeping!!"

Jeez this woman.

I roll my eyes and just stare at the floor list in my thoughts.

It was hard not to fall asleep.

But then she leaves??

Lmao what.

"Finally the bitch is gone." The other kid- guy says.

I turn around a look at him, "That's uh- well yeah I guess she is."

"I wasn't looking for some response," he says.

I scoff, pfft okay then.

No wonder he's here.

———

A/N
Hopefully you enjoyed chapter 1!