thr33

Song Y/N

I slept pretty well last night, I stayed up a bit talking to the guy- oh yeah it's a dude. Even though their username is Suga-r.

I got my things ready headed to school.

Today is the party which is a bit exciting, my friend Via is coming over to make sure I come dressed nicely.

Even though the party is rather small but whatever.

Each class slowly passes and its lunchtime!

I usually don't get school lunch, but today I didn't really have anything that would make a good lunch.

Their food is actually not bad unlike most schools.

Which means the lines are super long.

I was chatting with Via and we were about halfway then some guy cuts in front of us to join his friends.

"Uhm excuse me sir- can you not cut? And wait like the rest of us?" I say tapping his shoulder.

He turns around and just scoffs, then turns back to his friends.

Woow some people huh.

"Don't mind it, half the school is like this." Via shrugs.

"I know." I roll my eyes.

We got our lunch, it was pretty good not gonna lie.

School ends and I'm excited like a little kid.

Via comes home with me, and I decide to wear a pink sweater French tucked, black jeans and white shoes.

And Via wears.

So we low key match

So we low key match.

I don't look half bad!

Anyway I text Suga a bit about the party and he's going to one too, so that will be something to talk about I guess.

I drive over to the party and so far its mostly guys, I don't know any of them but Via said she knows some of them.

There's a few girls as well.

We go over to talk to them for a bit.

They seem pretty nice. Maybe I'll make some more friends from this.

"Wow Y/N that looks pretty good on, the combo is nice!" One of them says.

"I'm Thea by the way!" She speaks again.

"Ah good to meet you, " I reply.

"Oh there's Tae! Come I want you to meet him~" Via says, grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

"Hey, so this is my friend Y/N that I invited!" Via says with her arm pointing to me.

"Hi," I say waving my hand shyly.

"Well I'm Taehyung, I go by Tae as well. Good to meet you!" He says enthusiastically.

"Good to meet you too."

Well so far this party seems pretty chill.

Some more people come.

"Alrighty, glad you all could make it!" Taehyung announces.

"Now it's time for some games, " he continues

"First game, we will sit in a circle, and one person whispers something to another. That person picks a name of another and then we flip a coin to see if the rest of us get to know."

Huuuuh

So we sat in a circle.

"Okay you all still seem confused so lets do an example. Jungkook who do you think will be most successful? "

"Namjoon,"

"Now we flip a coin and see if you would have gotten to know if this was whispered, get it?" Taehyung explains.

Ooohhh I get it.

So we start, we introduce ourselves first so everyone knows each other by name at least.

No one picked me to whisper to, or thought that I would do this or that.

But finally Via whispers to me.

"Who would most likely fail a whole year ?"

Pfft I know it's the guy who sleeps in class all the time and has an attitude uhh Yoongi is his name.

"Yoongi." I say being pretty sure he won't know.

"Its heads." Taehyung says.

Oh shit.

"Well I said who's most likely to fail a year, she said Yoongi!" Via explains.

He kind of glared at me but I didn't mind it.

After that game we ate some of the snacks and food.

I love free food~

Finally the party, what felt more of a hangout was over.

I get home and text Suga.

heyy got home just now:Me
it was pretty fun.:Me

Suga: same lol mine wasn't the type im used to but wutever :D

We talked a bit more and I went to sleep, since I got home at almost 10.

No more sleep deprivation for me.