Chapter 2: Plans

3rd POV

Y/n watched as Yuu and Mika got their identity comfirmed by the Vampires. It turns out that this has affected humans world wide. You and Mika walked side by side, they both seemed uncomfortable. And I can understand greatly. I feel uncomfortable here. And it doesn't help that the entire Vampire kind knows who I am.

And they know I am alive. And if I have to, I will slice every one of them in half. I sighed internally begore I walked up behind Mika and placed two fingers on the back of his head. He had immediately stopped and froze, which caught Yuu's attention. 'Don't worry. I will guide you and your friends out of here when the time is right.'He spoke internally, 'Who are you?' I shook my head, 'My name is Y/n of the white demon series. Look to me as your guardian here. I must go Mika. I shall be watching over you.'.

I removed my fingers and stepped back as I seen Yuu waving his hand in front of Mika. The blonde boy turned around and looked around but didn't see anyone, "S-Sorry Yuu, I thought I heard something." The green eyed boy nodded, "Okay, well, lets go to the others." Mika nodded before checking one more time. He then jogged to catch up to Yuu.

I smiled at the two before turning and taking my leave to return to base. Grabbing them now would lead to them both dying. And their friends. I can now share thoughts with Mika whenever I want. And he can share his with mine. I left the cave and made my way back to base.

With Dina...

Dina's POV

I watched as two Vampires walked around an apartment. I had found two kids but didn't make myself known. I watched as one of the vampires approached the room they hid in. I seen the older girl encourage her brother to stay under the bed. The totally would save her if she got in a pickle. I wouldn't let some vamp hurt Y/n. Or my other family members.

The purple haired vampire kicked open the door as the girl yelled, "Please stay away!" The Vampire didn't listen and snatched up the little girl before he bit down on her neck. My eyes widened, he aimed to kill her! Not just drink her blood! I revealed myself as a guant lump of blood hit the floor. "You damn monster!" He threw the girl before my fist connected with his back.

He flew through the wall and landed outside. I heard another Vamp yell as I jumped out he hole and brought my sword down on the vampire. He managed to roll out of the way, only losing his arm. "Damn, that weapon stung." I semsed the other vampire trying to get me from behind but I wiped around and slashed at him, he vanished out of the way in time to not be hit.

The purple haired Vampire seemed to study me as he picked up his arm. "It's one of Queen Krul's old friends. She a white demon series. We would be dead if she actually wanted to kill us. It's best we leave now before she actually gets serious." After that, they both made like the French and retreated.

I looked back to the building to see the young boy staring with pire shock. I just smiled before laping up to him and offering my hand,"Come with me. I can keep you safe." The kid hesitated before he managed to squeak out a "Okay".  He took my hand and I picked him up and layed his head against my chest like a little baby. I leaped away, returning to base.

Timeskip to you by author~Chan slamming down a entire bottle of Vodka~

Back at the base with everyone else...

3rd POV

Y/n reached the front of the base, the entrance looked like a normal rock wall on a cliff but when she approached it, it ohased out like a hologram and allowed her entrance. At the door stood four soldiers.

 At the door stood four soldiers