Chapter 4: Shinoa Pt. 2

3rd POV

Shinoa hummed to herself happily as they neared the area where the scythe would be located. It was inside a large temple looking building.

 It was inside a large temple looking building

Ignore the people...

The soldiers looked to Y/n as she looked back and ordered, "All units, clear and guard the proximity. Kilo, come with me!" A group of soldiers and two people heavily armored stepped up and saluted, the two heavily armored soldiers had a mini-gun on their backs. The others with assualt rifles. Shinoa stared at them before looking up at Y/n with admiration. Y/n smiled warmly at Shinoa before they started walking into the temple. Inside, laying on a rack on a table, sat the scythe, the blade pointing into the sky. Y/n didn't say anything and the guards immediately got in a defensive position.

The guards reached in their vest pocket and pulled at a thick, flat surface before they became a indestructible shield. They then slammed them into the floor as two holes opened, enough space for the barrel of the mini-gun to stick through. Shinoa's grip on Y/n's hand was lost as the demon approached the scythe, she reached out to grab it and smiled at Shinoa reassuringly. As Y/n's hand came in contact with the scythe. The white demons eyes widened as she screamed out in pain, causing the guards to look at her and Shinoa to run to her side as Y/n's limp body hit the floor.

The guards didn't move, they knew this would happen since it was explained. So they stayed on guard. Shinoa crawled onto Y/n before holding her shoulders, "Please be okay!" Shinoa began to tear up before a deep voice sounded, "Do not worry, she's alright. But we won't if she fails. Just be patient and stay with her, you may help her through it." Shinoa stared at the heavily armored man before a feminine voice sounded from the other, "Don't worry love, she's strong willed." Shinoa nodded before laying on Y/n. Nuzzling into the the demons breasts.

With Y/n...

Y/n gasped as she opened her eyes. She immediately began to look around before hearing light foot-steps. Y/n swifty spun around to see a certain pink haired girl.

 Y/n swifty spun around to see a certain pink haired girl

"Krul..." Krul nodded, "Long time no see Y/n." The girl walked closer as Y/n froze, she watched as Krul's small hand ran up her body before stopping on her cheek, "I've really missed you~." Y/n gently placed her hand upon Kruls and smiled, "I have too Krul." The vampire smiled before leaning up to Y/n her lips brushing against Y/n's as she spoke, "Then why would you ever leave me~?" Y/n flinched and looked to Krul's blood red eyes, "Because you left me no choice." Krul smirked before pressing her lips against Y/n's and kissing her deeply, the demon not kissing back but staring. That's when Y/n pushed her away.