Chapter 27

Hewo!
See? I told you I'm back on my grind lol.
Y'all I really don't want this story to end because it's so near and dear to my heart buut we're slowly getting there and I think I might actually cry... Buut on a good note, that means hella editing for me and like fixing up all the shit that don't make sense. Ya feel me? So basically you'll be getting better content AND don't forget that I have a new story out that you'll be able to focus on (and love)!!!

Song: Repeat After Me by The Weeknd (p.s if you know me, you know that I STAN that man with all my heart and I love him sooooo, I apologize if I constantly use his music and you're not a fan but like, After Hours is AMAZING)

Also, it took me quite some time to make those magazine covers so I will be posting all four of them individually at the end of the chapter :))
••••

3 Days later...
Sebastian's POV

It's the night before my wedding and I will be honest, I was shitting bricks and freaking out on the inside. What if she said no after everything? What if she tells me that she's leaving me and I won't be able to see my unborn child? It was so worrying that I was on my fifth glass of bourbon. My hair was all ruffled and my eyes were red because of how worrisome I had become. I needed some sort of release from that feeling and bourbon was my only option at that point in time.

I was sat on the couch in my boxers and a glass in my hand drinking myself into oblivion while my soon-to-be wife was getting her beauty sleep for the day ahead of us both. In the last three days, I was able to show her how much I cared by renting a cabana and making sure she had everything she ever desired, while also making sure I gave her all of my attention.

Even though during those days flocks of women would walk up to me in front of her and try to get with me, I refused my unfaithful urges and wholeheartedly gave myself fully to her. As a yawn ripped through me, I refilled my glass and changed the station from whatever messed up drama filled show was on, to the international news.

"In the world of business, founder of the famous G&SP Ltd. Mr. Robert Graham, has recently done an interview with The New York Times talking about how he singlehandedly created his business from the ground up. He also commended his son Mr. Sebastian Graham for his tremendous work in keeping his beloved business afloat. In other news, the fashion photography industry has become something to revel in with the CEO of Veum Ltd. Daniel Kress showing off his brand new model in this weeks edition of More Magazine. Here are some of the shots taken for the edition. As you can see, the model looks fabulous in the-"

My mind became a blank canvas as I stared at the television which showcased four editions from the magazine. But that was not what had me transfixed, no, it was the fact that in all of those magazines, Yevette was on the cover big and bold. I wasn't aware that she had even delved into the modeling industry since quitting her job at my company. She was as stunning as ever showing off her curvaceous figure and her strong feline attributes making my nether region react, and making me groan. For some unknown reason-maybe due to my tipsy state-it kind of angered me to see her. She was doing good for herself and I wasn't the one controlling it and it vexed me so badly.

I shut off the television completely and put the bottle to my lips placing the glass on the coffee table. I wanted to get as drunk as possible, as fast as possible. I put one of my feet up on the couch, leaned back, closed my eyes and prayed that the heat within my body would leave me. I didn't expect to find sleep since I wasn't tired, but I did feel a strong urge to scream at the top of my lungs to release some of the tension in my body.
••••

Yevette's POV

My alarm woke me up at the crack of dawn. Well, not exactly more like at seven in the morning. I didn't remember coming into my room, all I remembered was going with Lila to her room and then knocking out cold. I was wasted last night and I was shocked that I didn't house a hangover from all the drinking I did. I usually never let myself get drunk, nonetheless that drunk but I allowed it to make Lila happy. I also woke up with messages from my sister telling me that she saw me on television yesterday and I smiled. I could tell that she supported me.