Chemistry

"We shall go wild with fireworks...And they will plunge into the sky and shatter the darkness."
- Natsuki Takaya

Fireworks? How did that come into play? That's what Nolan tried to figure out as his facial expression turned sour

He got up from his chair and searched for the source that triggered the small explosion in the back as it destroyed the indoor plant he used for decoration. Some of the leaves tore off, and instead of being green, a yellowish color started to form upon them.

What a waste!

He nodded his head in irritation.

Nolan spent his hard-earned money on that plant and now Piper destroyed it.

Even though it was only a plant discoloration, he had it with Piper damaging his items or scaring him half to death. His anger began to take over him. If he could, he would also wring the doll's neck and tear her limbs to pieces.

The sudden change in his mood was unexpected since Nolan was known as someone who wouldn't even hurt a fly. But now, he turned into someone like the incredible hulk. An unstoppable beast of  unlimited strength, power, and destruction.

Repressed with rage, his bulging muscles began to show through his polo shirt and let out a grunt causing Janneth to stand alert. She shouldn't be attracted to the handsome man in front of her, but she couldn't resist the temptation.

 She shouldn't be attracted to the handsome man in front of her, but she couldn't resist the temptation

Meanwhile, mischievous Piper enjoyed this show on the sidelines. If she had a bag of popcorn, that would complete it. This was all her doing because she was bored.

Piper was deadpan serious to get this show on the road and hated the fact that Janneth kept stalling. Piper needed to do something drastic, something to ignite the fire in this room.

Earlier she stole two beakers and some chemicals from a nearby laboratory. She made sure no one was looking and the spirit was able to retrieve the ingredients without anybody knowing of her theft.

Piper remembered a recipe for a fireworks display and the outcome she wanted to happen came true. The special effect of Dr. Everett changing into an incredible hulk figure was just an added bonus. A plus for her to watch as she was just getting started with these charades.

The clock on the wall also suggested that Dr. Everett's first session of the day was about to end within thirty minutes, so there wasn't any precious time to be wasted. And that is why Piper hatched a plan to get their attention.

Joanne heard the uproar going on from the Doctor's waiting room

Joanne heard the uproar going on from the Doctor's waiting room. Call it snooping or eavesdropping but a social worker's job was not as pleasant as it sounded.

She was reading her favorite magazine Peeps when she heard a commotion. Thus, she knocked on the door to see if she could be of help, but no one opened it. After waiting for a couple of minutes, the doorknob magically unlocked, and when she entered she saw an almost shirtless doctor tending to a plant and a nervous client who has now covered her eyes! 

The scene made Joanne freak out!