『1』Inverted Izuku

Little heads up, the inverted versions of Class 1a all go by their first names and the heroes go by their last names to make it easier.

All of class 1a was hanging out at the Heights Alliance after a very vigorous day of training and classes. Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, and Iida were asleep on one couch in kind of a heap.

The Bakusquad as they called themselves were on another couch also in a heap but Bakugo was the only one asleep

Mostly everyone else in the class was scattered between the kitchen and the last remaining couch. There was a sudden popping sound as if a balloon had burst which woke up Bakugo and the entire Dekusquad. Uraraka groggily asked, "what was that?"

A boy with magenta hair dropped down from the ceiling where there was a grey portal beginning to close up.

"What the fuck happened?" He mumbled rubbing the back of his head which he landed on. He sat up and started at the Bakusquad. "Hey assholes what did you do to your hair?" Everyone looked at him confused. Especially when he looked exactly like Midoriya.

"We didn't do anything." Kaminari said as he pulled out his earbuds.

Ha ha very funny, although it doesn't look too bad on you Denki."

The magenta haired boy stood up and walked over to them. "Can't believe they roped you into dying your hair Kat." He chuckled slightly. Now aside from the strange boy everyone was watching in silence.

"What the fuck are you going on about dying my hair!" Bakugo snapped back leaving the other boy shocked but lowkey impressed.

"Wow I didn't know it did that." He said to himself. The boy turned around to see the rest of the class and locked eyes with Midoriya as his face paled. "WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelped.

"Y-you look like m-me!" Midoriya said panicking.

"Where am I?" He asked himself. "Last thing I remember is... THAT FUCKING HERO!" He said enraged.

"You guys aren't my friends huh." He said looking at everyone.

"Why do you look like Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Well sorry for not introducing myself." He said sarcastically. "My name is Izuku Midoriya."
Everyone gaped.

"No way." Mina said.

"What is this place?" Izuku asked. It seemed like his dorm but he figured he should get as much information as possible.

"This is the Heights alliance..." 'Just like my dorms' he thought. "... dorms at the best hero school, UA."

"Hero school!" He said, panic creeping in. "Wait so you fuckers are heroes." He knew he couldn't take on 21 people.

"Why wouldn't we be? Aren't you?"

Izuku thought about his school. The best villain school in Japan. After he graduated he would accomplish his goal of being the #1 Villain and killing the #1 hero All Might.

"Um sure?" He said although it came out more as a question.

"So this world is like a dimension where everything is switched, no inverted." He said quietly.
His thinking was interrupted but another popping noise and a navy blue haired boy fell through landing flat on his face.