『8』Inverted Hanta

"Someone's salty" Shoto snickered.

"No I'm not, I just don't like this damned cream head!" Denki said sneering.

"Cream head?" Uraraka questioned.

"That's just what smartass over here likes to call me, it's cuz of my hair colour." The boy explained not even looking at the person who spoke.

"Tsk." Denki rolled his eyes.

"So did that dude's quirk send us all here?" The cream haired boy asked.

"Yeah but I didn't see you when we were fighting." Eijiro comments.

"I knew it! He was slacking off or hiding!" Denki yells out unexpectedly loud.

"Okay I find that offen--"

"Oh please we all know you're about as reliable as a defective weapon." Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Wow so now I'm being ganged up on, you guys can be real assholes you know." He replied wanting to get a rise out of them.

"I know." Izuku said curtly making him deadpan. "Regardless we have company." When he said that the boy just noticed that most of his fellow classmates were chained up. Minus Izuku of course. "TLDR we're in another dimension with alternate versions of ourselves." After so many times he didn't feel like explaining anything more than that.

"Haha, don't try pulling my leg."

"Look for yourself." Izuku shrugged and Shoto giggled in anticipation of his reaction.

When he turned around he was speechless, in front of him now was his friends but all with different hair and eye colours. A black haired version on Momo was even holding chains in her hands for some reason. He was even more shocked to see a black haired version of himself staring at him.

"Yooooo, it's Sero." Kaminari said.

"Honestly I really am losing brain cells just listening to this guy talk." Denki cringed.

"Yeah so um I'm Hanta Sero?" He said in a tone that seemed like he was questioning his own identity at this point. "I swear I sobered up before the mission." He muttered to himself.

"Yes he's Hanta and the very last human on the face of the entire fucking planet you would ever wish to rely on." Denki said bitterly.

Midoriya sat there wondering why he was so bitter then remembered something other him said, "OH that's right!" He accidentally shouted gaining everyone's attention.

"What is it Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked.

"Hanta is Denki's ex right?" He asked but he knew the answer.

"Oh that makes sense now."

"Anyways we kinda left Fumi and Hito back there on their own so let's see how long they can hold out."

"It's not like you were helping anyways." Jiro laughed.

"Zuku y-you're all so mean to each other." Katsuki said.

"Well Kat we're villains what did you expect?" Izuku laughed coldly at his friend.

"I dunno a hatred for heroes but we'd like each other I guess."

"I like you Kat." Izuku said non-chalantly.

Shoto stared at Izuku until he noticed his gaze and wiggled his eyebrows making Izuku's eyes widen. "Not like that you fucking perv!" He said angrily but he seemed a little flustered?

"Eep!" The navy blue haired boy squirms in his chains.

"It seems like the only time someone can get a rise out of other Izuku is if it involves other Katsuki." Asui comments quietly.