Chapter 11- Kannabi get's crushed!

The Kannabi bridge came three years early according to my calculations. Aheh..well, more like estimated guess of timeline based on faded memories but who cared?

Anyway, the Kannabi bridge mission was three years early and I was pretty damn sure I didn't change the timeline that much to affect the fucking war. Seriously? How does Minato falling for me instead of that red-headed bimbo have to do with the war ending mission coming three years early? I was pretty darn sure that shortly after this mission, Iwa would find it quite difficult to gain supplies and have to admit defeat due to lack of shipments.

What kind of idiot would put a newly minted team of genin on an A-ranked mission? Who in their right mind would pick Minato's fresh out of the academy students for something like this?! It was beyond stupidity and I was not afraid to get into Hiruzen's fat monkey face about it.

"You call yourself Hokage!?" I yelled as I slammed my foot against the door to the Hokage's office only to find that I could not break it down like I did last time. I went for the door knob instead and slammed the door open and repeated myself with much less gusto.

"Y-you call yourself Hokage!?" I faltered a little before regaining my resolve.

Inside I found Danzo of all people standing with his back facing me in front of the Hokage's desk. Both men turned to look at me.

"Ahahaha..she didn't mean that Hokage-sama." Minato said apologetically as he came to stand in front of me, blocking my view of the two old farts.

"Damn rights I did!" I walked around him and unceremoniously shoved Danzo out of my way and glared down at the Hokage.

"My word!" Danzo spluttered as he regained his footing. I ignored the half-blind old man.

"What makes you think it's a good idea to send a team of fresh genin on an A-ranked mission to the border of Rock country to destroy their main mode of transport known as Kannabi Bridge!? Sure Minato could do this mission with his hands tied behind his back but there's no reason to bring three fresh genin along!"

The Hokage sat back in his chair and made a Sasuke pose with his elbow on the desk to hide his twitching mouth. "As you said, Minato could handle this mission by himself, but I trust that both you and him can keep the three genin safe as well as give them a chance to experience real shinobi missions."

"I'm a fucking civilian!" I barked. "I'm not one of your shinobi Hiruzen and I won't allow my brats to be put in that level of danger until I deem them fit for it!"

"Uhh.. I'm sure we can handle it Souma-chan." Minato tried to mollify me. Successfully. Of course we could handle it, and I'd have fun handling it too.

"Kami dammit fine." I grumbled as I let Minato put his hand on my shoulder.

"I apologize for the interruption Hokage-sama." Minato bowed.

"Oof!" Danzo grunted as he smashed into the wall, leaving an ugly old man dent in it as he fell to the floor in a slump. I pulled my fist back and let Minato usher me out of the room before I got myself into trouble.

"Why'd you punch that poor old man like that?" Minato whispered nervously as we went down the stairs to the lobby. I looked up at him and snickered happily. We both ignored the frustrated yell from the Hokage's office.

"It was funny wasn't it?"

"W-wah? No! You can't just shove old men around and punch them into the wall when your angry Souma-chan, that's called being rude." Minato lectured. Then he looked into my eyes and wilted. "W-well it was kinda funny..."

"Kinda? Did you see his face when I shoved that geezer out of the way? My word!" I laughed as I moved my hands around happily.

The both of us walked out of the tower laughing at the sufferings of a frail old man. Obviously Minato knew the man was Hiruzen's old team mate and carried the title of council elder in Konoha so he wasn't actually worried about his well being. He could take a hit.