Best Frenemies (Part 1)

(This episode takes place after 'Meet the Bergens' and after 'A New Bergen-ing' of Trolls: The Beat Goes On, but this episode will be highly based on 'A New Bergen-ing.')

***

"When I decided to take the other Trolls leaders to meet the Bergens, I thought it would be a good idea to keep our past enemy-ship a secret. But of course, they found out anyways. But, being a leader means trusting our allies, even when they want you to do some pretty unexpected things. The visit turned out to be a success and our friendship circle has expanded."

Barb said, "Yeah, Poppy. We were all there, remember?"

Poppy was telling the story to the other leaders with Branch.

Branch said, "You may as well get used to it. She has a thing with recaps."

King Quincy said, "It's true that the visit did turn out ok, but what does that have to do with this meeting?"

Poppy answered, "You've all met the Bergens and I think now is the time for your people to get to know them, too. Which is why I've asked you all here. I think we should invite the Bergens over for a party with every Troll in Trollstopia."

Delta said, "Oh, I don't know, honey. I've told my Country Trolls about them and they were a little shaken up about the 'eating Trolls' thing."

Trollzart said, "It's the same with my Classical Trolls."

Branch also said, "Yeah, Poppy. The other Trolls may not be ready to meet the Bergens just yet."

Poppy said, "Hey, I trust them, you trust them. I think that since the leaders of Trollstopia trust the Bergens, we might be able to use that to get your followers to at least give it a shot."

Trollex said, "Well, I still trust you, Poppy, and I suppose it may help my people learn to love others besides Trolls. So...I think we should give this party a shot."

Pretty soon, the other leaders agreed.

Poppy told them thank you for making this meeting a success and once they left to go home, she started making invitations for the Bergens.

***

In Volcano Rock City, Barb made an announcement, "For our next party with the Pop Trolls, we decided it was time for every Troll in Trollstopia to meet the Bergens."

Riff said, "The Bergens? The creatures that used to eat Pop Trolls?"

Every Rock Troll got a little shaken up.

Barb then continued, "Look, I know this will probably be a little scary since they did have a hungry and scary past with Pop Trolls, but if you think about it, our past with other Trolls wasn't so great either. But, if they hadn't given us a second chance, we wouldn't be a united kingdom today..."

***

In Vibe City, the Funk family made their speech.

"...Queen Poppy is a great leader and she has known these Bergens longer than any of us have, so we all need to trust her on this one..."

***

In Techno Reef, King Trollex talked to his people.

"...I'll admit that I was a little scared when I found out about the 'eating Trolls' thing, but Poppy reassured us the Bergens have no reason to do something like that anymore. I know it may be a big risk, but we have to at least try..."

***

In Lonesome Flats, Delta continued her speech.

"...After all, the only way we know what these Bergens are really like is if we actually meet them. I mean, that's how we found out about the other Trolls..."

***

Finally, in Symphonyville, Trollzart finished his speech.

"...So, in conclusion, we have to give these Bergens a chance and try to get to know them. So, will we give them a chance?"

Every Classical Trolls cheered in agreement.

***

Every Troll in Trollstopia had gathered in Pop Village waiting for the arrival of the Bergens.

Poppy announced, "Thank you all so much for willingly coming to this party to meet the Bergens."

Every Troll cheered, but with a look of worry in their eyes.

Poppy noticed and said, "I understand that some of you are a little scared about meeting them because you know about their past diet of Pop Trolls, but my tribe was like that when we first started hanging out with Bergens and believe me; it gets better from here. So, let's all just try and give them a chance."

The Trolls started to relax a little... until Bridget and Gristle popped out from behind the leaders.

"Did we miss the party?!"

Every Troll freaked out and started to hide, except for Poppy, Branch, and the other leaders.

Poppy yelled out, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! It's just our friends!"

Prince D also shouted, "Come on, you guys! What happened to giving them a chance?"

One everyone hid, Queen Essence turned to their Bergen friends and said, "Hello, Bridget. Hello, Gristle."

Bridget asked, "Oh, no. What scared them off?"

Barb turned to Poppy and said, "Maybe this party was a little premature?"

But, Poppy insisted, "Nah! It's fine! They'll get used to it!"

Delta then said, "Honey, I kind of agree with Barb. Maybe bringing everyone here in one place maybe isn't the way to go?"

Poppy still said, "Trust me. Everything will turn out fine."