Tears and helplessness

Happy reading beautifuls....

🌹 CH#6 🌹

"That love hits different which starts with hate."

Aanchal's p.o.v

Today its my fifteen day of university and my and that idiot's fights are still same.

One thing that changed is that our friends started getting along.

For them we also have to hang out together.

Today is the biggest day of one's life and you know what! who that one is? Our miss Aaliya Rizwan.

Today is her and Bilal's nikkah.

Shocked?? I was too! After I saw Bilal saved her from thug boys I asked her and she ignored but after that they started to be seen together too often and yesterday she told me and Ramna that Bilal and her father are business partners and they wanted them to get marry.

Bilal already asked for forgiveness from aaliya for first day's bag stunt and she forgave him and now they both like each other.

I was mad at her when all of a sudden she told me about her nikkah but what should I do? I can't spoil her happiness that's why I am going at her nikkah and after nikkah I have to stay at her cottage tonight because they have post nikkah dinner too.

"Mama I am going."
I shouted standing on door.

"OK beta but stay careful and don't forget to recite Ayat-ul-kursi. I would never have send you but due to Aaliya's mom's pleading I am letting you go."
Mama blew on me and I smiled.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you!!"
She smiled.

I kissed her forehead and left.
_________

(Aanchal's dress for nikkahImagine it with red hijab)

Imagine it with red hijab)

(Aanchal's dress for nikkahImagine it with red hijab)