2.

[ S H U I C H I]

Saihara let a soft sigh come out, as he finally walked back inside his home. He let his phone on the table, as he threw himself on the sofa, glancing at the ticking clock.

—nine at night...— He mumbled as he took the hair out of his face with a lazy sigh. Without wasting any more time he proceeded to go towards the kitchen and take out the water spray, to then start watering his small plants. Saihara didn't understand why, but just seeing plants grow and be the beautiful living things they are, gave him a calm feeling in his chest. Watering plants helped him go through hard times, after a bad day, they always brought his spirits back up.

Saihara finished watering his plants and proceeded to place the water spray away. Afterwards, he went inside his bedroom and changed into more comfortable clothes, which where an oversized black T-shirt, and gray, long pants.

Saihara ruffled his hair as he went inside of the bathroom. He washed his hands to then pull his eye to take out his contacts and place them away. He took his thick, black glasses and pleased them on, he gave himself a thumbs up on the mirror with a light smile drawn on his lips, to then walk back to his room, and throw himself in bed.

Saihara found himself being absorbed by the bed, he wasn't tired, but he didn't have any energy left either. As he groaned and moved around the bed, he felt his phone vibrate, he sighed as he got a grasp of it. He had received a message from nobody else but Rantaro Amami. The male sighed, as he read the messages sent to him.

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey"

Saihara debated if he should actually answer, but he knew he was just going to end up getting spammed. While Amami was a year older than him, in Saihara's perspective, he still very much acted like a 16 year old.

"What's up?" Saihara Replied.

"The sky, but in all seriousness, nothing much, just curious on what where you up to"

Saihara sighed as he glanced at the other's message, he debated on replaying for a bit, but decided to just go with the flow.

"I just got home, I got the phone number of some dude at the cafe next door, I was thinking of throwing it away"

"Don't you dare."
Saihara raised an eyebrow towards the message.

"Stop being such a pussy, and call him." Amami replied.

Saihara swallowed hard while rereading the text. He wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to call the male. He was quite anxious, he wouldn't know what to say, neither what to talk about, dang he didn't even remember the name of the one who gave him the phone number in the first place. He decided to snap out of it, smacking both of his cheeks at the same time. He took his work pants, and got the paper with the phone number of the peculiar male. He dialed the number shown in the small piece of paper and placed the phone next to his right ear, letting out a long sigh.

The other boy answered almost immediately.

—I already said I won't be paying you back damn loser!—The voice similar to the one at the cafe was heard, Saihara was automatically frozen.

—u-uhm, hey, a dude gave me this phone number about an hour or two ago, may I speak to him?— Saihara said with a nervous tone, swallowing hard. He felt this was a dumb decision that would backlash on him.

—oh! Well hello there! You are speaking to the one and only Kokichi Oma! You are Shuichi Saihara, correct?— So that's his name... Saihara thought, as he made sure to try to keep the name on his mind, however, the last thing the other had said completely caught him off guard.