6.

TW: Slight homophobia.

The boy of dark hairs finally found himself in front of the coffee shop. He noticed that the boy of dark purple hairs was nowhere to be found. So he decided to wait inside, assuming that the younger boy had not arrived yet.

Saihara went inside, and sad on one of the empty tables, there, he was greeted by an older looking male, which had light purple hairs in a quite questionable hairstyle.

—Good Afternoon, I am Kaito Momota.— The older looking male exclaimed, sitting in front of the dark haired boy, Saihara nodded in a way to say hi awkwardly, while Momota just smiled at him.

—What brings you here? I work here, as you might already tell, but I am on my break. You however, you have a quite unusual outfit and you aren't wearing your uniform. Are you going somewhere?— The male with light purple hairs exclaimed making Saihara swallow hard.

—W-well yeah...I am going on a date with Oma..—Saihara exclaimed quite shyly, the other male frowned quite concerned. The boy of dark hairs was quite confused at his new acquaintance's facial expression, it seemed..concerned.

—Is everything alright? Did I say something wrong?— Saihara exclaimed, making Momota snap out of his overthinking. The older looking male shook his head rapidly in disagreement, with an awkward smile forcefully drawn on his face. Saihara however, knew about this, and knew that it was a lie, it was quite obvious actually, his body language gave him away. Saihara was gonna comment on it however, he saw how a small violette walking inside of the building, making Momota's expression change from an awkward smile to a really serious expression, making Saihara obviously concerned.

—I am just saying but... Be careful with Ouma, he is known for being a really big liar.— the light violeette exclaimed, leaving the bluette alone with you could say his date.

—Saihara-chan~—The annoying high pitched voice said, coming close towards the taller male, which just sighed, confused towards what the older looking male had said. The words "Really big liar" wouldn't leave his head, overthinking about the situation. With the thought that maybe all of that was going on was all fake, and that maybe, just maybe, the short violette had been lying all along.

—Saihara-chan!— The voice exclaimed once more, making the bluette snap back to reality, and that was when he realized, that the other male was just millimetres away from the bluette's face. The said one rapidly changed to bright red, as his eyes expanded in surprise when seeing the other male so close from his face.

—Nishishi~ did I startled you? You were lost in your own thought and I figured I needed to wake you up.— The boy said with an smiled, Saihara however, was quite hesitant of that smile, seeing as the male sat down correctly, backing away from the bluette. Saihara brushed off the unnecessary thought and looked at the younger male, giving him an awkward smile.

—You didn't have to, should we go now?— The male said, trying to change the topic, obviously, Ouma noticed this and frowned, however, he didn't say anything about it, and his expression changed quite rapidly. The bluette saw as the younger male jumped from his seat, his clothing, his hairstyle, and his way of acting. Everything was quite adorable in his eyes and couldn't help but smile at his actions. something that he did not expect however, was when the younger male entwined his hand with the ones of the eldest. Saihara blushed slightly towards the actions of Ouma, but just decided to avoid eye contact with the shorter male, as he tried to control his uneven heartbeat, which made him feel that the said one was going to come out of his mouth, literally.

without him realizing, both males found himself in front of what seemed to be the festival, there were lights everywhere and kids laughing and screaming. The taller male looking down at the violette, which eyes glowed like the sun and a wide, honest smile was plastered in his face, he was excited, way too excited.