| Four |

Hum wo Nahi jo tumhe gam me chod denge,

Hum wo h jo tumhari sanse ruke toh apni sansein rok lenge

•••••••••••

Lifeline Hospital:

"I Love You Nandini..."

These were the only words that were echoing in Nandini's ears. To Say His Last Words Before falling on the ground... And Tears were Shining in her eyes but she wasn't shedding them coz she know That He Hates it. He Hates Her Tears the most. She was just looking at the ICU jn front of her blankly. She wasn't crying, she wasn't reacting nothing. Just Blank. As if it's not Him who Was Shot but Her. There he was lying lifeless and here his Lifeline was sitting Lifelessly.. 

And others were also sitting there crying for Their Strength who was hanging in the bed of life and death
Doctor has informed them that he had been shot not once but twice. And the bullets were inside his body sticked there which can result in poison. Each and every family member have tears in their eyes. Mukti was been consoled by Abhi who himself was not in state of saying anything. Nyo and Yash were trying to console each other for their son whom they get back after so many years. Dhruv and Alia too were crying for their Buddy and best friend who was always there for them in every condition... Navya who herself was so much in pain seeing her brother in the ICU fighting for his life but was also trying to console her husband Cabir who was also too numb to react. Manik was , is and always be the sole brother of Him, who holded his hand at that time when he was at the cliff and there was only one step distance between Him and death and that time Manik entered in his life like a ray of sunshine. Everyone knows that Cabir is the jolliest of all but noone knew the pain, but Manik did.. And only he is the one coz of whom he is sitting here living his life and enjoying it just bcoz of that man who himself is fighting from his death. All he was feeling was guilt. Guilt of not being able to save His Best Friend.. How come he didn't saw it coming. How?? And then he decided that He will not leave the person whosoever is behind this and will kill him by his own hands... But for now his priority was Manik who was lying lifeless there... And he couldn't do anything. Anything... Thinking this a tear dropped out of his eyes and his gaze fell on Nandini who was sitting in a corner looking at the door of ICU. And seeing her he felt more helpless coz he couldn't protect him, their Happiness which he vowed to protect...

Just then doctor came outside the ICU bringing a hope on everyone's face to hear some good news. Nandini too looked at him hopefully only to crash all the hopes down mercilessly when the doctor spoke...

Doc: We have removed the bullets from his body but,....

Cabir:(blankly) But???

Doc: But the poison has already entered in his body making all the medicine to fail...

Abhi: What do you mean doctor??

Doc: See gentleman the poison has already entered in his body making his condition worse. Now we just need to pray coz next 48 hrs are very crucial for him. If he open his eyes in the mean time well and good otherwise m sorry but he can slip into Coma too...

And to say everyone were shocked would be understatement. It was like the land beaneth their feet was snatched away and they were going to fall down.. More tears flowed from their eyes while Nandini still was blank. Completely Blank to react...