Chapter 23

Gu Yuan looked at the photo carefully. It was obvious that the photo was taken during the day Ji Qisen took her to dinner and have a confrontation with Nie Yu. After the fight between the two, her son took her away.

Ji Qisen raised his hands just to protect her from Nie Yu. At a distance, the picture was not clear enough. At first glance, it seemed that the son was holding her arm and caring for her.

Her son's face was photographed very clearly. At first glance, she can tell it was Ji Qisen but her face was not photographed because of the angle. It was just a blurry silhouette.

A group of fans were sad and angry seeing the photo. People from all walks of life started frantically discussing who Ji Jisen's girlfriend is. Some people made a professional analysis of the height and weight of the girl in the photo. Some try to restore the side face that is blurry in the photo.

After the data restoration completed, they began to compare the image with a collection of young female celebrities and girls of all ages. They were determined to find out who Ji Qisen's girlfriend is.

Gu Yuan swept through the comments and watched how her son's love affair become a hot search. It started at the bottom and it jumps directly to the top of the hot search list. It attracted crazy discussions.

Everyone in the discussion not only discusses the possibility of Ji Qisen marrying a fan but also marrying person related to stakeholders. Everyone crazily analyzed the possibility of Ji Qisen falling in love. Possibility of the marriage of the prince of AK group and other groups. Even the famous figures of every person that relate to AK group appear.

Gu Yuan looked at it for a while and raised her hand to wipe the sweat off on her forehead.

Very good, these analyses are very professional and even her son will not escape the analyzed.

Suddenly Wang Yuehan shouted: "Oh, look at this picture after restoration. Didn't you think that Ji Qisen's girlfriend resembles Gu Yuan's a bit!"

Gu Yuan heard it and was surprised in her heart. She quickly waved her hand and said: "It's not me, it's probably just a coincidence!"

She said that and both Wang Yuehan and Chen Yuting couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Chen Yuting: "Of course it can't be you, Gu Yuan. You don't even know how high Ji Qisen's level is, it's not something we can imagine."

Wang Yuehan looked at Gu Yuan and then looked at her phone: "It seems a bit like you but I think her look is much uglier than Gu Yuan. This rich girl hides her face when the picture was taken. She just doesn't have confidence in her ugly look. "

Chen Yuting sighed: "This is what the rich are looking for. The rich people are looking for rich people. Nothing left for us. You see all those female stars want to marry rich people. It's not that easy. You have to work hard to have a son so that your position will stabilize! "

Wang Yuehan suddenly thought of Hu Yuejing: "So is Sister Hu! Sister Hu is a lucky person. She has a successful career and she has successfully married a wealthy man and gave birth to a son and a daughter. "

Chen Yuting pouted and said: "It's different. Hu Yuejing's husband is not at the same level as Ji Qisen. Ji Qisen is at the top."

Of course, the more high the level is, the more out-of-reach it is. Ji Qisen's is the top-ranking crown prince and he also handsome. He just there to make people dream of him.

Gu Yuan listened to their discussion and she was frightened. She hurried search for the restoration picture and she saw that someone had simulated her appearance based on her body shape and her blurry photos. It was indeed similar to herself.