Chapter 44

As soon as the man came out, the surrounding atmosphere seems to be different.

A dozen bodyguards in suits bowed their heads and respectfully shouted: "Sir."

Huo Lanting also suddenly lost the little arrogance and little pride he had before. He then ran to the man side obediently.

Gu Yuan looked over, he no longer wears a bathrobe but a suit. He still wears white gloves on his hands, clean and white.

Little Huo Lanting ran over, cleverly held his hand, and shouted softly: "Baba, you have come to me!"

The man bowed his head and looked at his son: "Lanting, do you know what's do you do wrong?"

Little Huo Lanting pouted his little mouth: "Who told you not to play with me——"

The man raised his eyebrows slightly: "Huh?"

Little Huo Lanting was immediately scared and said with a cute face: "It's me who was wrong, I won't mess around again!"

The man raised his head and looked at Ji Qisen and Nie Yu.

After Nie Yu and Ji Qisen saw Xiao Huo Lanting father, their expressions freeze slightly, and then they looked at each other.

This area was scattered with islands, and each small island was valuable. Each neighbour has its reputation. It was no exaggeration to say that the island next to the island is the Queen Elizabeth of country Y, or it may be the former country X prime minister.

In the same way, those who can appear on the beach near Ji Qisen Island are certainly not ordinary people.

It just so happened that they knew this baby father, but they did not know him well. They only knew this person and met him on some important occasions.

This man was from the Huo family.

The Huo family is also a Chinese person. It was said that they were a big family hundreds of years ago in China. There were seven champions and thirteen scholars in the clan and more than one hundred and two-ranked scholars. And more than two hundred years ago, the Huo family travelled across oceans to take root in Country X.

For more than two hundred years, the Huo family has been developing steadily and in a low-key manner. The economic strength of the family was unimaginable by ordinary people. It was said that the Huo family has participated in several important technological innovations that have promoted the development of economy and technology in recent decades. According to last year's ranking of the wealth list, there were 17 Huo's children on the wealth list, but some insiders said, this is only superficial wealth. The wealth of the Huo family that has not been disclosed to the public because their core assets have not been listed is immeasurable, and no one knows the hidden money empire.

Today, the Huo family is mysterious and low-key. The Huo family's children appear less and less to participate in the management of the family business. Instead, it turns into behind-the-scenes manipulation and only shows up on special occasions, such as the birthday banquet of the Queen of Country Y, or other important scenes.

As for the man in front of him, he was the lowest-key person and most dazzling one in Huo's family.

His name is Huo Jinchen, he is about thirty years old this year, and he is the head of the Huo family generation.

Compared with other Huo family children, he is more low-key and almost invisible. The reason why Nie Yu and Ji Qisen knew Huo Jinchen was that they had met at the Dubai royal wedding last year.

It was naturally a bit unexpected to see this person appearing here suddenly now.

What was even more unexpected was that they were able to see Huo Jinchen son here. It is said that Huo Jinchen treasured his son so much and he has never appeared in front of any media.