𝟬.𝟬

PROLOUGEDAMN SHE COULD KICK!

PROLOUGE
DAMN SHE COULD KICK!

"IWA-CHANNNNN... Are we almost there? My feet are already killing me!" A whine came out of the brunette captain as the two highschoolers strolled along the compact streets of Miyagi.

The sounds of the engine machines and loud honks of the vehicles passed through the busy road. The yells of vendors usher potential customers as they pass by with their phones by their ears. The sun was peaking up high as its light reflects on the shops' windows, bouncing off in all directions.

It was currently a Saturday. The weekend that could entice anyone to go out and mainly have fun with their friends and family. Oikawa, on the other hand, would usually babysit his cute nephew. But luckily for him, he had other plans with his best friend, Iwaizumi. Of course, Takeru wanted to join the two but the captain told the little one that the place they were going in was 'too far' for him to walk.

Although Iwaizumi didn't give out any details about their destination, he did only mention that it was just a major tournament and their school team will compete in it. Oikawa didn't give any thought about it at all and quickly agreed to the ace's request.

Iwaizumi let out a light scoff at his friend's complaints, frowning in the slightest as he clicked his tongue. "We're almost there. So I don't wanna hear any complaints coming out of your mouth anymore Shittykawa." He grumbled out, starting to get irritated from the male's complaints as the two continued their walk towards their awaited place.

" He grumbled out, starting to get irritated from the male's complaints as the two continued their walk towards their awaited place

"Iwa-chan... You never told me that we're going to a place like this..."

"Eh? I don't have to tell you everything. It's just a normal tournament anyways."

"BUT IT'S A TAEKWONDO TOURNAMENT! THE ATHLETES HERE ARE FREAKISHLY TALL AND SCARY!" The brunette cried out as he burst out to his friend, flailing his arms aimlessly like a madman.