Chapter:- 2

Zayan's POV:

"Bhai, you are not getting it. We are just trying to make you understand that you are very innocent." My little brother Ali said. He is the jolly one in our family. But when it comes to his family, he becomes the arrogant one. He is 20 years old.

"Yes Bhai. You are not capturing that idiot who betrayed you. He thinks that you are not paying attention to him. But he forgot that Zayan's brothers are always beside him when he is in trouble." Here comes my another brother. Affan. He is arrogant, short tempered and hard to handle; but not for his family. He has seen many people suffering and blaming innocent people daily as he is a lawyer, that's why he is like this. He is 23 years old.

"Guys calm down. You both are forgetting that he is Zayan Khan. The great Zayan Khan. He might have already done something to that stupid that's why he is here sitting very calmly." And here is my princess. Aaliya. Well she is everyone's princess or angel, because she is the younger daughter of our family. But she is elder than Ali. She is 22 years old.

Ali and Aaliya are like Tom and Jerry. One minute they fight like there is no tomorrow and the other minute they are the most lovable siblings. 

"Yes, you guys are forgetting that he is Zayan Khan. He is very smart in business after all." And she is Zoha Appi. Elder daughter of our family. She acts like a kid though she is the eldest one. But she is the most loving person in our family. She is 25 years old. She is happily married and has a 2 years old loving daughter. Bushra. Her husband's name is Ayaan. Ayaan Bhai is 25 years old.

"Appi (Elder sis), you are forgetting that he doesn't even punish his enemies then how can he punish that ba***rd?" Affan said with anger in his voice.

"Language, boy." I talked for the first time. But in a stern voice.

"Sorry Bhai." He said looking down.

"No problem, boy. Just don't use those words in front of these kids." I said pointing towards Ali and Aaliya.

"Bhai." They both whined together. We just laughed looking at them.

"What is happening here?" We heard a voice from behind. I turned to see Badi Ammi (Wife of dad's elder brother). She came and sat beside us.

"Nothing Ammi. Just was trying to make Bhai understand that being naive and innocent will not work in this cruel world." Affan said.

"Well, that's something new. Your brother is not at all innocent or naive which you are saying." Badi Ammi said cause she know how I do my works.

Well, I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm Zayan Khan. A businessman as my siblings said. A very calm man. I'm not arrogant at all but when someone involve my family in professional works then I don't leave them. I'm 24 years old. I used to live in this house alone a year ago but now all of us live together. I told them to shift here in Mumbai. Now we are living together. Alhamdulillah.

"Ammi you don't know him. He is literally leaving a je**, I mean an idiot who betrayed him in business." Affan said. He was going to say that bad word again but when Zoha Appi glared at him he changed his words.

"Young man, check your phone. It's ringing." I heard Dad's voice from behind. I took my phone from the table and smirked seeing the caller ID.

"Hello. Yes, Jack." I said to officer. He is my friend also. Best friend.

"Hey man. We got him." He said.

"That's good. Do I need to come or you will handle it?" I asked him.

"You don't need to come here dude. You know I'll handle this piece of sh*t." He said. I shook my head at his words.

"Okay then. Handle him. Let me know if you find something suspicious." I said.