Chapter:- 6

Zayan's POV:

"Yes. About her." Jacob said.

"What is it?? Tell me." I asked impatiently.

"She was adopted by a couple. The man's name is Lateef Qazi and his wife Shumaila Qazi." Jacob said.

"And?" I asked.

"Nothing more dude. It's so hard to find her whereabouts." He said with frustration.

"Yes. You are right. It's very difficult and I'm troubling you again and again." I said. I feel bad to trouble but I wanna find her at any cost.

"Come on dude. You are forgetting that we are friends. And I have promised you to find her then will do it. Don't worry." He said.

"Okay. I have to go now before anyone comes here. Just don't stop here. Continue your search." I said.

"Yeah. I will. Don't worry and within 2 or 3 months she will be in front of you." He said assuring me which was enough for me to have my hope high.

"I know. I don't care even if she comes after 2 years also. Just want her to be safe and sound." I said sighing deeply.

"Yes. I'll take care of that also. Okay. You go. We'll meet tomorrow. Bye." He said.

"Hmm. Bye." I said and hung up. After hanging up I went towards my siblings who were glaring at me. I gave them my sheepish smile.

"Bhai I'm gonna take your phone away from next time." Aaliya said.

"Here little girl. Keep it with you. I don't need it." I gave her my phone smiling at her.

"Okay guys. Let's start. Only 15 minutes are left for Maghrib. So finish the game fast." Ayaan Bhai said. Then it was time for Maghrib salah so all ladies went to their rooms and we men left for Masjid.

After returning from Masjid, all started doing their works. Affan going through some files and same goes with Ayaan Bhai. Ali and Aaliya doing their college work. Dad and Bade Papa were in the study room doing some secret talks. Bushi and were only who had nothing to do. Even Zoha Appi was with Ammi and Badi Ammi in the kitchen helping them.

"Chalo pari. Hum log bhi kuch Ammi log ki help karte hai." I said to Bushra picking her from my lap and moved towards the kitchen.

(Let's go fairy. Let's help Ammi and all with something in the kitchen.)

"Letin(Lekin) Ammi dadti(danti) hai mein dab(jab) kiten(kitchen) mein daati(jaati) hu to." She said pouting her lips.

(But Ammi scolds me whenever I enter in kitchen.)

"Aap ke Mamu hai na aap ke saath. Koi aap ko kuch nhi bolega." I said kissing her chubby cheeks. I made her sit on a stool kept out of the kitchen. And did her hair which were coming on her face disturbing her.

(Your Mamu is with you. No one will say anything to you.)

"Okay. Phil(Phir) teek(theek) hai." She said smiling and kissed on my cheek making me smile.

(Then it's okay.)

"Let's go." I said picked her up and entered in the kitchen.

"Ladies need any help?" I asked making Bushi sit on the counter.

"No son. We don't need help but we can be happy if you take this to your fathers." Ammi said giving me a tray of tea and cookies.

"Ammi. Aap tyu(kyu) lo(ro) lahi(rahi) hai? Mat loiye(roiye). Main aap to(ko) biltul(bilkul) bhi  palethaan(pareshaan) nayi(nahi) kalungi(karungi)." We heard Bushi saying. I looked at Zoha Appi to know why was she crying only to see she was chopping onion and tears were coming out of her eyes. I smiled. Daughters abd their care for their mothers. They may be the princess of their fathers but they have a unique bond with their mothers.