chapter 2

Both father's ask us to go upstairs and ask each other if u wanted to ask something.

We both move. My father smiled me. I can see from his eyes how happy he is.

I opened balcony gate for him. He move close to me and said "I still remember you rejected my proposal few years back."

Yashika:- listen  Mr I don't remember.  I am agree for marriage because my father want me to marry you , it's his last wish because he have some serious health issue. So can u please will say yes to marry me. Please!

Rishab:- "I am least bother about you and your family".

Yashika:-  please Rishab, I will do anything whatever you will say. Promise.

Rishab:- really, it's  okay then. But remark your words. Tomorrow I will give you the contract of that , what you have to do is sign thats solve.

Rishab's provoke:- I will take all previous revenge from you. Few years back she slapped me infront of the whole college and said -" do you think any girl will stay with you. How fanny is this Mr singhania. In past, present and future I will never be yours okay keep this thing in mind ".
Her words  always strike my mind. I don't know why but I will torture her to death. I will repay her deeds. Be prepare for your upcoming challenging life."
I will not let her live peacefully because everybody bullied me in college, insulted me.
I hate her from the bottom of my heart .